Nurse Jackie

Main Pop Girl

d0i3.jpg

Nurse Jackie is an American medical dark satirical comedy-drama series. It premiered on Showtime on June 8, 2009. The show's seventh and final season will premiere April 12, 2015.

The show stars Edie Falco as the title character Jackie Peyton, an emergency department nurse at All Saints' Hospital in New York City. For Jackie, "every day is a high wire act of juggling patients, doctors, fellow nurses, and her own indiscretions."

Does anyone else watch this iconic show? I only got into it like two weeks ago but I'm already almost up to date on the upcoming season. :stretcher: Kinda sad I'm getting into it so late but at least it's provided for some flawless binge watching!

I've wondered into the realm of my parents before and seen them watching it I just know she's hooked on something ;/ but it does look good

You should get into it! :hail: She's hooked on a whooooole lot of things but she's also an amazing nurse and tries super hard to be a great mother. <3 You will love her as a character!