who should be a judge on rupauls drag race??

blondeboy

These are people i wanna see on the show who do u wanna see?

raven symone (shes all about the drag queens cheak youtube, friends of dorthy more like thats so raven!!)

miley cyrus (both her and ru did viva glam, mileys super lgbt friendly her bud Amazon ashley is trans and is on tour with her)

nikki minaj (do i need to say more shes basically a drag queen)

kylie mingoue (drag drag drag oh and gay guys adore her for the msot part)

kesha

amanda lepore (gay royalty)

amy pohler (she just got roasted by the hasty pudding theatre)

Daniel tosh (hes like the unexpected wildcard hes super friendly has a bunch of gay content on his show hes not afraid to live in his truth lol)

jlo was on will and grace duh

gaga not a far shot had ru on her variety show and sang a duet, did viva glam

rhiana, shes be so sassy

iggy did the ride with ru for youtube channel

britney, would have to be after her residence but i want britney circa me against the music club tour with the drag queens as her body guards

courtney love just cuz i love her

I can see all of them getting into it except Nicki, Rihanna, Iggy, Britney and Courtney tbh, just cos I think they're too protective over their image and Britney would be too intimidated by all those queens tbh. :stretcher: But I would give anything to see Queen Raven gracing our TV again tbh, and the forever underrated and gorgeous Amanda Lepore definitely needs to #getdatpromo and I'm sure Ru can help her with that! :hail:

Other than that, I wanna see the entire cast of The View (Rosie O'Donnell, Rosie Perez, Whoopi Goldberg and Queen Nicole Wallace) judging as well. They're all amazing. :hail:

OMg im loving nicole wallace i judged her before i got to know her through the view shes very smart, down to earth & not at all what i expected a refreshing treat. Btw can we talk about the fact that cher sent her entire family to cover for her just so she wouldn't have to go on the shade of it all  :shocked:  courntey i doubt would ever go on just wishful thinkingo n my part lol rhiana prob never will but i dont think cuz of her image shes just so damn busy, nicki i think would but idk if she ever will, iggy prob wont atleast right now cuz of all the hate people are hurling at her and is just trying to hide out. what about lil kim?? ohh ravens gonna be on empire!!! im soo excited i wonder what they will do to her hair though

OMg im loving nicole wallace i judged her before i got to know her through the view shes very smart, down to earth & not at all what i expected a refreshing treat. Btw can we talk about the fact that cher sent her entire family to cover for her just so she wouldn't have to go on the shade of it all  :shocked:  courntey i doubt would ever go on just wishful thinkingo n my part lol rhiana prob never will but i dont think cuz of her image shes just so damn busy, nicki i think would but idk if she ever will, iggy prob wont atleast right now cuz of all the hate people are hurling at her and is just trying to hide out. what about lil kim?? ohh ravens gonna be on empire!!! im soo excited i wonder what they will do to her hair though

ISN'T NICOLE AMAZING? :hail: She's so goofy and fun, I can totally see her being down with the queens tbh. :hail: Lil Kim I can actually imagine going on! She's so desperate to improve her image and I can see her following in the footsteps of Trina and visiting the girls on the show. ;) And omg, I haven't watched Empire before but I'm gonna catch up just so i can check out Queen Raven! I miss that girl so much tbh! :