Psyduck - The Introduction

Kevinn Edu

tumblr_nhxvjujDgQ1qckmfno1_500.gif

This album is an extension of me. Whenever you hear this album you will hear and feel everything I've ever felt in my entire life. These stories are true and these emotions are raw. I wanted my first actual full piece of work to be solely all me. All lyrics, productions, recording, design...everything is done by me. This is who I am, what I feel, everthing to know about me...this is The Introduction.

Love the cover so much, you're serving me some Monet realness rn. :hail: Can't wait to hear the songs!

Ehh, might not keep it tbh.

If you're not using it for the album you should rework it for your PHF EP cover. :magic:

I don't know. Because it's so many genres, I think I'ma make #POPHATESFAGSEP simple. Like dope, but simple, y'know?

Love the cover so much, you're serving me some Monet realness rn. :hail: Can't wait to hear the songs!

If you're not using it for the album you should rework it for your PHF EP cover. :magic:

I don't know. Because it's so many genres, I think I'ma make #POPHATESFAGSEP simple. Like dope, but simple, y'know?

Well hurry up about it, the EP was meant to be released two days ago. :vacuum:

I'm a flop, I know  :stretcher:

I'm a flop, I know  :stretcher:

It's okay, even Nicki had her album pushed back a couple of times! ;)

I'm a flop, I know  :stretcher:

It's okay, even Nicki had her album pushed back a couple of times! ;)

I'm putting everything together now. Lol.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: this is being scrapped.

Lol, jk.

I'm actually turning this into a like 4-6 track EP and not the full length as I intended, but it's cool:

here are the recorded tracks:

Boss Niggas, Thick Bitches

Fuck Da Murda

How You Dream

Olivia (Working Title)

Unity

and Win Again.

Lol, jk.

I'm actually turning this into a like 4-6 track EP and not the full length as I intended, but it's cool:

Fuck Da Murda

How You Dream

Olivia (Working Title)

Unity

and Win Again.

Where's 'Thunda'? :vacuum:

It's still being perfected. Trust, it'll come out!

Lol, jk.

Fuck Da Murda

How You Dream

Olivia (Working Title)

Unity

and Win Again.

Where's 'Thunda'? :vacuum:

It's still being perfected. Trust, it'll come out!

It better not be another 'Telephone', aka another perfect song by two flawless queens which fails to come out and disappoints everyone forever. :'(