RUN

Kevinn Edu

This actually looked really good! :stretcher: They totally should have worked out a proper story for it and extended it into a short film, like Kanye's 'Runaway'! They had all the stars, all the locations and shots, and all the songs needed to make it work. Too bad they just filmed this much. :

This actually looked really good! :stretcher: They totally should have worked out a proper story for it and extended it into a short film, like Kanye's 'Runaway'! They had all the stars, all the locations and shots, and all the songs needed to make it work. Too bad they just filmed this much. :

Right?! I legit cried when it said "Coming Never" like whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

It's so dumb! Maybe they'll include more footage of it in their tour tho? It could be kind of cool if they had video interludes telling the story and then the songs illustrated the plot!

I wouldn't be surprised. Beyonce had videos for her Mrs. Carter World Tour.

You and your Blue threats...:stretcher: If anyone needs to go in that family it's Solange. :morning:

I'm just extremely jealous of Blue. She has Beysus' blood running through her veins!

PPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTT. I'm just waiting for her to release a Jay-Z diss track :morning:

I'm just extremely jealous of Blue. She has Beysus' blood running through her veins!

PPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTT. I'm just waiting for her to release a Jay-Z diss track :morning:

That child is so privileged, I swear to God! :shocked: It must be growing up with like a gold spoon in it's mouth!

And noo, it could never happen! Everything is perfect! Beyonc

• 2 weeks later...