Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Announced (Out November 2014!)

Dayfid

I want a Pokemon Z just so that I can play it and be really current, instead of having to buy one of the other ones and being like a year late with them tbh. :atretcher:

But omg, I'm jealous of you getting to play the FFX remasters. :'( I'm waiting until Christmas to buy a PS4 and hopefully by then FFX will be available to download off the Playstation Network and I'll be able to play it then.

Omg don't even worry about that tho. Tons of new people are still starting X/Y. They're so fun tbh. I'll even restart Pokemon Y to play with you.  :tan:

That sucks omg It's basically just the same game anyway with new graphics. lmao. 

Omg don't even worry about that tho. Tons of new people are still starting X/Y. They're so fun tbh. I'll even restart Pokemon Y to play with you.  :tan:

That sucks omg It's basically just the same game anyway with new graphics. lmao. 

Didn't you promise to play Black with me as well? :vacuum:

But omg, you're right about that. I actually really just wanna play FFX-2 so that I can play the international version and do the whole creature creation thing, as well as Last Mission. The audio drama's fine but I've already listened to it so I'm not really gonna buy it just for that. :morning:

New trailer from last night. Super short and shows nothing but oh my god the legends are IN the water.  :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00DyEDmQ83s#ws

TPtmDi3.jpg

Why is everyone freaking out about the legendaries being in the water tho? :stretcher: I wish Nintendo would include some fully 3D cut-scenes with their newer games, I'm getting kinda sick of these ugly models they're using atm. :vacuum: