Younger

Main Pop Girl

Guest Natalia

This show sounds pretty stupid tbh. This bitch needs to be transformed into a 26 year old to get a job? Has she never had a job before and she has a blank resume?

Y'all this is dumb.

I'm so excited for this. The show isn't expected to resume filming until August sometime, so the time to get music out there would be now unless she wants to wait until next year.

I'd be okay with her waiting until hiatus to promote it honestly, as long as she already has all the recording done. She should have around six months of the year off of the show in which she can promo, but if she has to record a brand new album on top of that she might have some trouble.

I stopped right there.

Omg, don't even try that you bitch! You and I both know Hot In Cleveland is one flawless show. :vacuum:

This show sounds pretty stupid tbh. This bitch needs to be transformed into a 26 year old to get a job? Has she never had a job before and she has a blank resume?

Y'all this is dumb.

It says she's meant to be a single mother, so maybe she was just a housewife before her husband left? The premise is kinda silly tho, but as long as the scripting is good and Hilary is as flawless as ever I'll be super excited for this show. :hail:

I'd be okay with her waiting until hiatus to promote it honestly, as long as she already has all the recording done. She should have around six months of the year off of the show in which she can promo, but if she has to record a brand new album on top of that she might have some trouble.

It's to my knowledge that majority of the recording is done. It might be smart that she releases the album before the show starts filming in late August/September so she can tour during her hiatus, but who knows what the strategy is as we're still waiting on the labels press release.

It's to my knowledge that majority of the recording is done. It might be smart that she releases the album before the show starts filming in late August/September so she can tour during her hiatus, but who knows what the strategy is as we're still waiting on the labels press release.

Tbh unless she pulls a Beyonc

• 11 months later...