Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow Split

Gwyneth-Paltrow-and-Chris-Martin-Split-3285808.jpg

The couple announced the split on Gwyneth's website Goop - citing "conscious uncoupling" for the break-up.

Last month the actress was forced to deny allegations of an affair - she hit out at rumours linking her with top entertainment lawyer Kevin Yorn as '100 per cent false'.

A picture of the Hollywood actress kissing ex-boyfriend Donovan Leitch, taken in September last year, has emerged.

They admitted they have struggled to save their marriage over the last year, but US reports say they haven't been a couple for much longer than that.

The last time they were pictured together was in mid January when they attended the Hollywood Stands Up To Cancer Event.

Yesterday the Coldplay frontman

I love the term "conscious uncoupling".

I'm not a fan of either, particularly, but I thought they'd be in it for the long haul.

Right? :stretcher: It sounds so clinical and detached! This is what annoys me about Gwyneth. She always has to try and prove somehow that she's better than everyone else, even if it's just in the terminology she uses when she's breaking up with her husband. She refuses to fail by simply "breaking up" so she undergoes a "conscious uncoupling" instead. :o