Chris Brown & Kanye West Both Sentenced To Jail

Chris_brown_kanye_West_Fashion_Week_Amber_Rose.jpg

Chris Brown is on his way to jail right now, because he violated a judge's order by getting booted from the rehab facility where he's been living for nearly 4 month ... TMZ has learned.

The judge in the Rihanna beating case ordered Chris to live in the Malibu rehab facility for 90 days to get anger management therapy, and he completed the stint earlier this month. BUT ... at the last court hearing, the judge modified things and ordered Chris to stay in the facility while the Washington D.C. assault case ran its course.

The deal was this ... if Chris left rehab, he would go directly to jail.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Brown was thrown out of the rehab facility this morning, for violating "internal rules." We do not know precisely what Chris did, but we're told it did not involve violence or drugs.

Sources tell TMZ ... Chris was caught having "an inappropriate relationship" with a female worker at the beginning of the month, but that is NOT why he was thrown out today.

As you recall, Chris was previously thrown out of a different facility for throwing a rock at his mom's car window.

Chris was picked up by L.A. County Sheriff's deputies a short time ago and is on his way to jail.

Meanwhile...

Kanye West was back in court today over the photographer assault case. This pretrial hearing decides whether West will accept a plea deal or go to trial.

At the end of the hearing, the judge ruled West to complete 250 hours of community service, 24 months probation, 24 private therapy sessions for anger management and one day in county jail.

Chris should obvis go to jail, he definitely deserves it after all the nasty shit he's done. Sadly he probably won't stay in there for long, as they'll come up with an excuse like "cell overcrowding". As for Kanye, his crime was somewhat more aggravated, and I don't really see what putting him in jail for one day is actually gonna do for anyone. :stretcher:

Maybe they can both start a new rap supergroup while they're there!

Guest mitch

Hmm, I study law so I love reading about these things  :magic: I'm not surprised about Chris or Kanye but their sentences seem a bit too lenient, which is obviously not a new thing to celebrities :morning:

Hmm, I study law so I love reading about these things  :magic: I'm not surprised about Chris or Kanye but their sentences seem a bit too lenient, which is obviously not a new thing to celebrities :morning:

Is Kanye's sentence really lenient? That seems like a lot of work to do just for punching a paparazzi! That said, I don't actually know how bad he hurt the guy, so I guess I can't judge. :stretcher:

Guest mitch

Is Kanye's sentence really lenient? That seems like a lot of work to do just for punching a paparazzi! That said, I don't actually know how bad he hurt the guy, so I guess I can't judge. :stretcher:

I know I shouldn't speak like this, but paparazzi deserve more punches than they get haha  :hat:

I know I shouldn't speak like this, but paparazzi deserve more punches than they get haha  :hat:

Wait, is this the same paparazzi who called Kim a "nigger lover" and tried to call out Kanye for being black? If so, he definitely deserved to be punched tbh, he sounds like a total asshole. :morning: If it's someone completely different I guess I can't really have an opinion. ;)

Literally a DAY for Kanye?

Phew, they sure got him. :stretcher:

(I'm not saying he deserved more, in fact, they should have just skipped the jail part if all he gets is a day anyway lol)

:shocked: This is what I was thinking! I guess they're hoping that making him experience jail for a day will be enough to scare him into not breaking the law again, but good luck with that. :stretcher:

P.S. Your new avatar is flaw free. :hail: :hail: :hail: