If Each Girls Aloud Album...

Main Pop Girl

If each GA album was actually a solo album by each of the five girls, who would have which album?

;)

For example, I'd give Nicola Out of Control because she's sweet and classy like 'The Promise' but slays electro ballads like 'Untouchable'. :hail: Nadine would be WWTNS because she has a fun, diva-ish vibe and suits the tracks like 'Love Machine' nicely. Cheryl would be Tangled Up because she's the best dancer and her voice sounds the best Autotuned. :stretcher: Sarah would be Sound of the Underground because she's edgy and experimental, like some of the more R&B songs on that album. Finally, Kimba would be Chemistry cos both her and that album are complete irrelevant messes. :morning:

How about you? :tan:

Nicola would definitely slay Out of Control. I'd be so here for her doing Untouchable solo. Definitely a song suited to her voice. The only song I can't really see her doing very well is Revolution In The Head.

Nadine can have Sound of The Underground. Her voice can be really grating sometimes, but I always liked most of her parts from that album.

Cheryl can take Tangled Up, because it's soooooooo amazing and perfect for her. Her voice is easily the most recognizable of the five, which would give a new vibe to some of their classics, like Sexy! No No No... and Can't Speak French.

Sarah can have Biology, since it's their second best effort as a group and she deserves to have success...at least with Biology as a single.

Kimberley can take What Will The Neighbours Say?, because I can't stand like 80% of the songs on it, so I'd only have to waste The Show, Love Machine, Deadlines & Diets and Graffiti My Soul on her.

Nicola would definitely slay Out of Control. I'd be so here for her doing Untouchable solo. Definitely a song suited to her voice. The only song I can't really see her doing very well is Revolution In The Head.

Nadine can have Sound of The Underground. Her voice can be really grating sometimes, but I always liked most of her parts from that album.

Cheryl can take Tangled Up, because it's soooooooo amazing and perfect for her. Her voice is easily the most recognizable of the five, which would give a new vibe to some of their classics, like Sexy! No No No... and Can't Speak French.

Sarah can have Biology, since it's their second best effort as a group and she deserves to have success...at least with Biology as a single.

Kimberley can take What Will The Neighbours Say?, because I can't stand like 80% of the songs on it, so I'd only have to waste The Show, Love Machine, Deadlines & Diets and Graffiti My Soul on her.

Flawless! :hail: