The Majestic Welcome Thread of Beauty King

Beauty King

Though it's a bit late, I finally figured it was time to post one of these, since I've been on here for a while (and because Mo, asked). :tan:

Time for some facts.

1. I'm Sean! This is me...

zFquYXf.jpg

In 1997. :P

2. I'm American.

[img width=200 height=251] 3pcylw.jpg

Except I'm not patriotic. Like, at all.

3. I have an unhealthy amount of respect for Lana Del Rey.

[img width=450 height=253]http://media1.giphy.com/media/3ulkCPhsBKvqo/original.gif

But really, who doesn't?

4. I do things I shouldn't when I'm bored.

[img width=500 height=195] tumblr_m5osjc6dui1qaa163o1_500.gif

Kidding....kinda. :tan:

5. I love questions!

[img width=500 height=400]http://31.media.tumblr.com/7c846e9d116cdb924622477c5735bbc8/tumblr_mh21tdFM2Q1rn1oj5o1_500.jpg

This image isn't related, but Marcos and Marcio Patriota are hotter than the fiery depths of hell itself.

In any case, you may now ask me any questions you wish or welcome me to this lovely site, despite the fact that I've already posted a fair amount on it. :popcorn:

THIS IS THE MOST FLAWLESS WELCOME POST I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF READING. :hail:

First of all, you are the cutest baby ever! Second of all, why does it seem that I love America more than any actual Americans? :morning:

And third of all, those guys are hot. I'm here for their nudes. :tan:

Welcome boo! <3

THIS IS THE MOST FLAWLESS WELCOME POST I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF READING. :hail:

First of all, you are the cutest baby ever! Second of all, why does it seem that I love America more than any actual Americans? :morning:

And third of all, those guys are hot. I'm here for their nudes. :tan:

Welcome boo! <3

I'm glad you like it. :tan:

Yeah, I love my baby pictures. I was like the ugliest newborn ever, though. :'(

I think America probably sounds better in theory than it does in actuality. Maybe it's just that I hate a lot of the people I see on a daily basis. Wow, I feel jaded. :oops:

#stan4thepatriotatwins :hail:

<3

I'm glad you like it. :tan:

Yeah, I love my baby pictures. I was like the ugliest newborn ever, though. :'(

I think America probably sounds better in theory than it does in actuality. Maybe it's just that I hate a lot of the people I see on a daily basis. Wow, I feel jaded. :oops:

#stan4thepatriotatwins :hail:

<3

Omg, no way! You had the biggest blue eyes ever, I'm so jealous! :'(

And yeah, you're probably right tbh. :stretcher: At least it has some sense of culture and an interesting history though, unlike Australia. :vacuum:

Twins are sexy tbh. :tan: #BendOverforthePetersTwins :hail:

Archived