Prince George Alexander Louis

Jimmy Gnecco

kate-and-will-bauer-2.jpg?w=600

Well i know everyone has probably heard already BUT Prince William and Kate had their baby and they named him Prince George Alexander Louis. The baby was born on  July 22 at 4:24 p.m. but wasn't named until a couple days later. Also, he was named after his great grandfather Prince George!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

He was so adorable as a baby, and Prince George is now growing up to be just a cute as toddler.  He looks so much like his father Prince William.  I think that Princess Dianna would of loved this little boy so much had she had gotten a chance to know him.  As for his name well lets remember that George is a prominent name in the Royal Family, and even Queen Elizabeth's II father was name George.  Perhaps this is why William and Kate chose the name for their first born son.

He was so adorable as a baby, and Prince George is now growing up to be just a cute as toddler.  He looks so much like his father Prince William.  I think that Princess Dianna would of loved this little boy so much had she had gotten a chance to know him.  As for his name well lets remember that George is a prominent name in the Royal Family, and even Queen Elizabeth's II father was name George.  Perhaps this is why William and Kate chose the name for their first born son.

Spill the tea on Prince George's cuteness paf_2! <3