Nicki Minaj

TeamNickiBrazil

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JealousGirl

Pink Friday is one of the best rap albums of all time.  :hail:

And then Roman Reloaded happened and Nicki was done for me.

Guest JealousGirl

:stretcher:

You didnt heard of the ReUp boo Its just like pink Friday :D x

Nah, I heard it and I really liked some of it, but most of it was a miss for me. I'm Legit and The Boys were the only tracks that did anything for me.

I really love everything pre-aroman Reloaded and I was probably most upset because Nicki had said before that it would be like her mixtapes, but to me it wasn't anything like them. The album also felt way too long and cluttered.

I'm surely looking forward to the new album though since she's been improving lately.

its comning at the end of the year boo she wrote it on instagram im really excited :D x

Omg, really? That's so soon, yay! We should be getting a first single within the next few months then! <3

:stretcher:Nah, I heard it and I really liked some of it, but most of it was a miss for me. I'm Legit and The Boys were the only tracks that did anything for me.

I really love everything pre-aroman Reloaded and I was probably most upset because Nicki had said before that it would be like her mixtapes, but to me it wasn't anything like them. The album also felt way too long and cluttered.

I'm surely looking forward to the new album though since she's been improving lately.

I have to agree with this tbh. I actually liked RR but I agree it had no focus and seemed completely random. The Re-Up had some good songs but felt like it was just thrown together at the last minute. Hopefully with the next album she'll spend a little more time and make it as flawless as Pink Friday was!

:stretcher:Nah, I heard it and I really liked some of it, but most of it was a miss for me. I'm Legit and The Boys were the only tracks that did anything for me.

But up in flames has the amazing lyrical and high school and hell yeah are so amazing and really good boo listen again :D x

Omg, really? That's so soon, yay! We should be getting a first single within the next few months then! <3

I have to agree with this tbh. I actually liked RR but I agree it had no focus and seemed completely random. The Re-Up had some good songs but felt like it was just thrown together at the last minute. Hopefully with the next album she'll spend a little more time and make it as flawless as Pink Friday was!

yes unless somebody photo editd it and ill cry if its nit true because I really need new nicki msuci and for nicki to put gaga and brooke candy in her place lol :D x