Forbes Under 30 Rich List Is Topped By...

171825800.jpg?itok=xRls1xeA

Even though she's had much of 2013 off, Lady Gaga still came up trumps in the Forbes list of the richest celebrities under the age of 30.

Gaga has been recovering from hip surgery all year, scooting around in a 24-carat gold plated wheelchair. She was forced to cancel a number of dates on her Born This Way Ball Tour due to the injuries.

But she still managed to rake in an estimated $80 million between June 2012 and June 2013 - and it would have been even more if she'd been able to continue touring.

Gaga's earnings were over $20 million more than Justin Bieber, who came in second place.

Recently, a record label executive claimed that the singer's upcoming album, ARTPOP, will be "the biggest album of the decade".

The list was compiled by talking to agents, managers, producers, executives and other inside sources to estimate income for some of the biggest celebrities in the world.

Seven of the top 10 are women, and seven are also musicians, with the remaining three in acting. Athletes were not included in the calculations.

Here's the list - do any of these surprise you?

1. Lady Gaga ($80 million)

2. Justin Bieber ($58 million)

3. Taylor Swift ($55 million)

4. Calvin Harris ($46 million)

5. Rihanna ($43 million)

6. Katy Perry ($39 million)

7. Adele ($25 million)

8. Jennifer Lawrence ($26 million)

9. Kristen Stewart ($22 million)

10. Taylor Lautner ($22 million)

:hail: :hail: :hail: SLAYGA!

Topping lists and charts with a cut off tour, a "flop" album and a hip injury. When will your fave? :hail:

How the hell did Calvin get so high though? It's not like he's had any huge hits since 'We Found Love', which wasn't even his song.

I'm tired of feeling like I'm fucking crazy. I'm tired of posting until I see 'Drag Queen' under my name. I have got to buy a song from the shop baby, so I just wriiiiiteee, I JUST WRIIIIIIIITEEEE!

There's no Lana or Britney on the shop. I don't care of the other flops there tbh, well maybe just Sia's demo but that's it.  :morning: