Glee Star Cory Monteith Found Dead Following Overdose

the saddest thing of all of this is that people tought he was getting better.

This picture gets me so emotional

tumblr_mpxs4kB0VC1rbc8tto1_400.jpg

I know! :'( Even though I haven't watched Glee for a long time, I'm still really upset about this. He seemed like a genuinely nice person who'd gone through a lot in his life and had managed to overcome a lot.

Is that pic for real? I'm really feeling for her right now, she must be having it so tough. :'(

RIP Cory.

Just to clear things up though, that isn't Lea/Cory's coffin in the picture. -.- That picture is from a few months ago, it's a dead soldier and his wife. Plus Cory wasn't even American, didn't die in America or was buried in America so the American flag wouldn't even make sense.. plus he was cremated so he doesn't even have a coffin..

RIP Cory.

Just to clear things up though, that isn't Lea/Cory's coffin in the picture. -.- That picture is from a few months ago, it's a dead soldier and his wife. Plus Cory wasn't even American, didn't die in America or was buried in America so the American flag wouldn't even make sense.. plus he was cremated so he doesn't even have a coffin..

:stretcher: That's what I thought! I was like how did they get a pic of his coffin when he hasn't even been autopsied yet? :/