The Bling Ring

Main Pop Girl

URqlIwQ.gif

Summary:

The Bling Ring is a crime/drama film based on true events. Directed, written and produced by Sofia Coppola, it stars Emma Watson, Taissa Farmiga, and Leslie Mann, as well as newcomers Israel Broussard and Katie Chang. Filming began in March 2012. It will open the Un Certain Regard section of the 2013 Cannes Film Festival and is scheduled to be released June 14, 2013.

I can't wait for this!

212 :hail:

Paris Hilton :hail::hail:

Emma Watson :hail::hail::hail:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I personally didn't like it, but other people might like it ... idk lol

This was the first R rated movie I saw without a fake ID or online (#livefastdieyoungbadgirlsdoitwell - jk actually a fetus potato). I was disappointed tbh. Emma was pretty, but there wasn't enough wild for the occasion. 2/10 not a fan

This was the first R rated movie I saw without a fake ID or online (#livefastdieyoungbadgirlsdoitwell - jk actually a fetus potato). I was disappointed tbh. Emma was pretty, but there wasn't enough wild for the occasion. 2/10 not a fan

That's so disappointing tbh, this had a really interesting plot and some amazing actors in it! Normally everything Emma touches turns to gold so it's suprising she chose such a flop role. I'll still probably check it out tho, lbr. :mo:

• 1 month later...

OKAY, so I just watched this and yeah, it wasn't amazing. Emma and Jamie were both perfect in it, as was the main guy character. The main problem was honestly the script. There was literally no character development and no climax throughout the entire film. It just bored me.

I didn't mind it tho, but it could have been a lot better given the source material.