Game of Thrones

Main Pop Girl

Game-of-Thrones-season-3.jpg

Game of Thrones is an American epic fantasy television series created for HBO by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss. It is an adaptation of A Song of Ice and Fire, George R. R. Martin's series of fantasy novels, the first of which is titled A Game of Thrones. Filmed in a Belfast studio and on location elsewhere in Northern Ireland, Malta, Croatia, Iceland, and Morocco, it premiered on HBO in the United States on April 17, 2011. The series has been renewed for a fourth season, to air in 2014.

The series, set in the fictional continents of Westeros and Essos at the end of a decade-long summer, interweaves several plot lines. The first follows the members of several noble houses in a civil war for the Iron Throne of the Seven Kingdoms; the second covers the rising threat of the impending winter and the mythical creatures of the North; the third chronicles the attempts of the exiled last scion of the realm's deposed dynasty to reclaim the throne. Through its morally ambiguous characters, the series explores issues of social hierarchy, religion, civil war, sexuality, crime and punishment. It is the most recent big-budget work to have contributed to the popularity of the fantasy genre in mainstream media.

Game of Thrones has obtained an exceptionally broad and active international fan base. It received universal acclaim by critics, although its use of nudity has been criticized. The series won numerous awards and nominations

• 4 weeks later...

okay well now the episodes are starting to pick up but I was so pissed off by the fact the first like 3 episodes nothing happened! and the show can't be overrated because it has this bitch on it

tumblr_mm1lo5iHHH1r9lvq4o1_250.gif

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

OMG She's so boring though! Like I love the character but the plot's they give her are so boring! First she was like, oh, I have to find a husband. Now I have to find dragons. Now I have to find an army, so I need to find a ship. Now I need to find an aide. Now I'm just gonna keep walking in a random direction like I've been doing for three seasons.

OMG She's so boring though! Like I love the character but the plot's they give her are so boring! First she was like, oh, I have to find a husband. Now I have to find dragons. Now I have to find an army, so I need to find a ship. Now I need to find an aide. Now I'm just gonna keep walking in a random direction like I've been doing for three seasons.

:o OMG WHAT?!?!? :o out of all the story lines i love her's the most. She's been pushed down her entire life, exiled from her home land and had to deal with an abusive brother, but now that she is on her own and finally given reall power she is rising from the ashes (couldn't resist) and quickly becoming a very strong force that very well could win the game but dat's just me lol

:o OMG WHAT?!?!? :o out of all the story lines i love her's the most. She's been pushed down her entire life, exiled from her home land and had to deal with an abusive brother, but now that she is on her own and finally given reall power she is rising from the ashes (couldn't resist) and quickly becoming a very strong force that very well could win the game but dat's just me lol

I do agree, as a character she's awesome and I love that she's being a boss bitch! But it's like, okay, we get it now. You're a strong bitch with dragons. Now fucking get to wherever you're going so something can actually happen in your plotline. :morning:

I do agree, as a character she's awesome and I love that she's being a boss bitch! But it's like, okay, we get it now. You're a strong bitch with dragons. Now fucking get to wherever you're going so something can actually happen in your plotline. :morning:

but i mean i feel like with her stuffs happening and we don't have another rob on our hands (who honestly has some of the most screen time but has the least amount of stuff happen?!?)

but i mean i feel like with her stuffs happening and we don't have another rob on our hands (who honestly has some of the most screen time but has the least amount of stuff happen?!?)

I guess stuff is happening but it's not anything important. But I was talking to my friend about it the other day and she sort of gave me a good reason for it! I think they have to set up everything in the empire or w/e it's called for her to come in before she can actually come and take over. So for now she's just walking around doing nothing until the time's right!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

4 episodes of season 5 have been leaked today  :stretcher:

I HEARD THIS. :stretcher: But I can't decide whether to watch or not! There's a part of me that just wants to binge watch them all right now but another part of me is like, I've waited so long, an extra week won't kill me. :morning:

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. Probably I'll watch first episode and left others for another day. 

4 episodes of season 5 have been leaked today  :stretcher:

I HEARD THIS. :stretcher: But I can't decide whether to watch or not! There's a part of me that just wants to binge watch them all right now but another part of me is like, I've waited so long, an extra week won't kill me. :morning:

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. Probably I'll watch first episode and left others for another day.

Right? It's kind of nice to have something to look forward to every week as well tbh. :stretcher: