Jade Valerie - Out of the Box (Jump Rope Queen)

Main Pop Girl

• 6 months later...

Hi!!

I've been designing for over 10 years now, and I'm currently in school for this kinda thing.

So to be blunt, it looks like she's sitting on ... well, nothing. Maybe if you made it look like she's sitting in an egg-chair, it would make more sense, and then you can have it any color u want.

As for the text, it looks good! Nice fonts. Maybe for the out of the box text u could use a black shadow i.s.o. a colored one?

I really like your vision though!!

Hi!!

I've been designing for over 10 years now, and I'm currently in school for this kinda thing.

So to be blunt, it looks like she's sitting on ... well, nothing. Maybe if you made it look like she's sitting in an egg-chair, it would make more sense, and then you can have it any color u want.

As for the text, it looks good! Nice fonts. Maybe for the out of the box text u could use a black shadow i.s.o. a colored one?

I really like your vision though!!

Yeah, you're right tbh! The problem is the image is so shadowy that I couldn't really cut out the legs properly, so I just kind of left it as it was. :rofl: But the egg chair idea is kind of amazing!

It's so cool you're studying graphic design! You should upload some of your work for us to see! <3 Thanks for the feedback boo!

no way. NO WAY.

You like Sweetbox/Jade? <3

OMG, DON'T TELL ME YOU DO TOO?! :hail: Yusssss gurl! Jade is absolutely flaw-free, and way more people need to know about her! I'm so glad I finally have someone to stan with! <3

I loved her my whole fucking life. I'm a FF player, so she's just a goddess to me <3 <3

I'm so sad she's disappeared from the whole world :c

But yeah, ever since she dropped out of SB the band has become pure shit.

I'M A FF PLAYER TOO. :hail: And FFX/X-2 are my two favourites of the whole franchise, they're so amazing. :'( But yeah, she hasn't been doing much of anything lately! It's weird how she released like four albums in four years or something and now she hasn't released one for like four years. :vacuum:

But yeah, I haven't even bothered listening to the new Sweetbox minus Jade or Geo tbh. Apparently they've replaced the lead singer again and now they've brought a rapper in? Idek.