Syco confirms Leona will release 4th album this year!

Craigizzle

ughh what! they should just re-release glassheart for the us and stick some new singles on there which will actually be promoted right this time. :morning:

If they are gonna go ahead with a new album without releasing Glassheart in the States then I think the US version of the next album will include a few bonus tracks which are originally from Glassheart.

But I agree, I'm hoping they at least push Glassheart as a single before this era is over.

If they are gonna go ahead with a new album without releasing Glassheart in the States then I think the US version of the next album will include a few bonus tracks which are originally from Glassheart.

But I agree, I'm hoping they at least push Glassheart as a single before this era is over.

yeahh me too, or at least release a glassheart ep! and yeah i really wanted 'glassheart' as the second single after 'trouble', but i feel it's kind of too late now. they should try anyway though! :(