GoFundMe for my mom's medical expenses

lemonaids

Hi everybody!

It may be a weird thing to post something like this on a music-themed forum, but... I was struggling to raise money for my severely obese diabetic mother, whose health been declining lately. 

For a few months I was trying to make a local fundraiser, asked my friends to share the link on social media, but it didn't turned out well, as expected price of all surgeries and medications is too high and Ukrainian citizens are short of money. So I feel like I have no choice but to share the link on friendly social platforms, so I chose this one, because I visit PHF almost every day, although I do not post or comment on regular basis. 

Since I am Ukrainian, I do not have direct access to GoFundMe and had to ask my German friend for help. But as it turned out, Ukrainians cannot make donations, neither do Russians. The link below contains all the information of who I am, who my mother is, what happened to her and why I am here asking for help.

I will really appreciate any form of help: donations, sharing or just good vibes! 

Link to GoFundMe

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lemonaids said:

Hi everybody!

It may be a weird thing to post something like this on a music-themed forum, but... I was struggling to raise money for my severely obese diabetic mother, whose health been declining lately. 

For a few months I was trying to make a local fundraiser, asked my friends to share the link on social media, but it didn't turned out well, as expected price of all surgeries and medications is too high and Ukrainian citizens are short of money. So I feel like I have no choice but to share the link on friendly social platforms, so I chose this one, because I visit PHF almost every day, although I do not post or comment on regular basis. 

Since I am Ukrainian, I do not have direct access to GoFundMe and had to ask my German friend for help. But as it turned out, Ukrainians cannot make donations, neither do Russians. The link below contains all the information of who I am, who my mother is, what happened to her and why I am here asking for help.

I will really appreciate any form of help: donations, sharing or just good vibes! 

Link to GoFundMe

I have every sympathy with your mother’s health situation and what you are doing and I hope you reach your target.

• Like 1