Chase Icon speaks out about Brooke Candy

Crystal <3

Chase Icon did a livestream recently and spoke about Brooke Candy and that she's "shady". Honestly over Brooke atp. Her music eats but I'm not so fond of her personality anymore to be fair. The full live is on Chase's insta still but here's a youtube clip anyway.

Just a disclaimer that there isn't "beef" between the two, Chase just felt a little weirded out.

1 hour ago, Dax Diameter said:

I side with chase. While each have okay stream counts, I don’t think it’s gonna truly happen for either of them sadly, especially Brooke as she’s been around so long.

Same. Brooke has always had that bumpy road and I feel like she's using other people to get herself back up because I feel like SEXORCISM was the last time she had an impact. She keeps talking about all these music videos and songs she's done but never puts them out. She also keeps taking down her newer stuff bc like chase said, "it flops". So Brooke has really fallen off and its sad she's turning bitter for the sake of trying to get back up there. But I still love Brooke's music, I'm just not so fond of her attitudes present day. 

Also irrelevant but wasn't "It's Giving Fish" given to COBRAH? She preformed that song live and it had a verse from her instead of Chase. So i think either she purposely rejected it or her management did. Oh also FMUAYW promo was bad. It should have been released last year when she teasted the snippet bc atp I have no hope for BC2

• Like 2

I watched 30 seconds of this and couldn't get past the narcissism and stupidity :awkwardney: Brooke has always given entitled, arrogant rich girl vibes to me which is why I've never stanned her even though her music is kinda good. But on the flip side, Chase is very uninteresting to me too - I've never found her funny and her music is bland. Couldn't really care less for either of them tbh

• LMAO 1

3 minutes ago, Main Pop Girl said:

I watched 30 seconds of this and couldn't get past the narcissism and stupidity :awkwardney: Brooke has always given entitled, arrogant rich girl vibes to me which is why I've never stanned her even though her music is kinda good. But on the flip side, Chase is very uninteresting to me too - I've never found her funny and her music is bland. Couldn't really care less for either of them tbh

Fairs ig

• Shook 1

Although chances are very small, I still believe there is a possible future where Chase lands a feature on a Years & Years track, which would increase her profile and get her over her present streaming hump.

If such an opportunity were to materialize then that would set up an alpha/ omega dynamic between Chase and Kim Petras, so I kind of get why Kim Stan’s may be resistant to that ever happening.

However, I don’t think Chase has the ambition or networking skillset of Kim.

Plus the hairband is giving Blaire White, so that’s not good.

Edited by Dax Diameter
  • Like 3