Lady Bri - An Artist That Everyone Should Know

Foolish

Hey Guyss!

So i was just normaly listening to Meghan on Spotify and Spotify recomended me in sequence "Makin A Move" by Lady Bri

Well i listened and it's so much Lizzo's Vibe.

So if you like Meghan Trainor, Lizzo, Bebe Rexha, or Similar artists i recomend her๐Ÿ’—

ย 

By Arthur Pacheco

ย 

I just discovered Lady Bri and I'm already obsessed! Her voice is absolutely incredible and her music is so powerful and inspiring. I can't get enough of her latest single, 'Rainbow', which is such an uplifting and empowering anthem.

I also love how Lady Bri is using her platform to spread positivity and promote self-love. Her music videos and social media posts are so creative and always put a smile on my face. It's amazing to see an artist who not only makes great music but also cares about making a difference in the world.

• YAAASSS 1

6 minutes ago, Hey Stacey said:

I just discovered Lady Bri and I'm already obsessed! Her voice is absolutely incredible and her music is so powerful and inspiring. I can't get enough of her latest single, 'Rainbow', which is such an uplifting and empowering anthem.

I also love how Lady Bri is using her platform to spread positivity and promote self-love. Her music videos and social media posts are so creative and always put a smile on my face. It's amazing to see an artist who not only makes great music but also cares about making a difference in the world.

Just this.

She's amazing ๐Ÿ’—giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952d2479c6c408bb8bf09