Crystal's Artwork

Crystal <3

1 hour ago, Crystal &lt;3 said:

vm2Nb1j.jpgAmerican Girl - Complete Edition by Bonnie McKee 

inspired by another fanmade artwork but idk who made the original but they did a terrific job

It was @zaynphallic, such a striking artwork! Then I tried to do my reductive rehash and I ended up scrapping it anyways. zaynphallic's version is so beautiful :yeah: 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

It was @zaynphallic, such a striking artwork! Then I tried to do my reductive rehash and I ended up scrapping it anyways. zaynphallic's version is so beautiful :yeah: 

Frrrr. I also needed a placeholder for a deluxe version which i might reorganize at some point. Or i might recreate zayn's artwork almost exact but with a night sky as a alt artwork

• 2 months later...

Jol0nAF.jpgCATOPIA by Xiu Xiu (2022)

There's no official artwork for this release, so I downloaded an image from the bands Instagram page on the release day and they posted pics of a pet cemetery. One of then was of a cat which fits perfect for the project's name. So then I zoomed it and applied some filter and I feel like the artwork suits the sound :))

Extra info: this was a very limited edition free download and is no longer available, however I have files if anyone here wants them and is a fan of Xiu Xiu (no one here probably knows them other than me but yk)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...