Is there any backup master collections of the most popular unreleased songs from artists?

thetaco

I usually just use a youtube to mp3 converter on youtube videos but i sometimes learn about songs that aren’t on youtube. like the three bonus tracks from dancing with the devil (gray, i’m sorry and change you) by demi lovato that get taken down anytime they’re uploaded on youtube. and strange by olivia rodrigo, and always on my mind by carly rae jepsen. It feels easy for songs to get lost if they’re not on youtube, or if a big masterpost is missing one song and it seems like a good idea if there isn’t one already for there to be a google drive with collections of all unreleased tracks for some artists? and then a backup that gets posted if the original gets taken down. or is there one already? what do you guys think?

Edited by thetaco

• thetaco changed the title to Is there any backup master collections of the most popular unreleased songs from artists?