VERSA(Emerge) - Another Atmosphere

cocomong

A scrapped album by a band at the time called VersaEmerge that was in the middle of transitioning into VERSA after parting ways with Fueled By Ramen. This album is basically another "Epic Album" to me. Where just like Bonnie McKee the songs were performed, fortunately some of them were released but we just never got the full album. The first songs were released back in 2012 with an unknown released date for the full album. All we got was "Another Atmosphere Preview" which is still available on streaming. These to me were VERY promising and very different than a lot of things i would listen to in that time, with amazing visuals to match.

Preview:

It's been so long since then and we still don't have the rest of the album. I wonder if anyone on here happens to be a fan or ever was and has any of these songs?

OR if you know certain people that can get into a certain thing and get them for us that would be amazing. i just wouldn't know what pub site it would possibly be on.

And just like Bonnie Thee McKee we also had a fucking board with a tracklisting but i can't seem to find it anywhere.

Edited by cocomong