Britney Slams 'Hypocritical' Documentaries

image.png

(CNN)Britney Spears is tired of all the documentaries being made about her life, specifically when it comes to her court-ordered conservatorship.

The singer posted a lengthy message to her more than 29 million Instagram followers Monday night writing in part, "So many documentaries about me this year with other people's takes on my life ... These documentaries are so hypocritical ... they criticize the media and then do the same thing ?????"

Spears went on to write: "I don't know y'all but I'm thrilled to remind you all that although I've had some pretty tough times in my life ... I've had waaaayyyy more amazing times in my life and unfortunately my friends ... I think the world is more interested in the negative... ."

[CNN]

?

I just don't get it. Her fans are just worried and have to wonder everytime she posts if its her or someone else. I also saw where, tmz says, she isnt going to ask the judge to end this whole thing but just to remove Jamie, saying she feels safe being in the conservatorship.

In the end I just hope she gets what she want, and gives us new music plz.

I'm so confused about this situation...On the one hand you have her boyfriend Sam and her lawyer in court documents saying she appreciates the support, and then on the other hand she posts things like this.

I've always thought it probably was her who posts on her Instagram, just because the posts are so bizarre and I can't imagine anyone saying it other than her...But maybe I've been wrong this whole time and it really is some PR company or something behind all this.

I guess all will be revealed because she's meant to be talking for the first time in the courts sometime soon! Will be nice to hear Britney's story from her own mouth.

• Like 3