Marin

The Pussycat Dolls to reunite with Nicole Scherzinger for special X Factor: Celebrity performance – this is not a drill

Source: 

Please login or register to see this link.

OMFG, is this even real? Are they going to make a reunion which means a new album?

If yes, I am going to have a HEART ATTACK!

Edited by Marin

They've announced reunions a fair few times now and it's never happened, so I won't get my hopes up too much. But if this is real I'll be excited! I just hope it's for a full tour and maybe even an album instead of just a one off performance.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

They've announced reunions a fair few times now and it's never happened, so I won't get my hopes up too much. But if this is real I'll be excited! I just hope it's for a full tour and maybe even an album instead of just a one off performance.

I agree!!! I need another "Don't cha" in my life!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ruifilipe said:

All the girls are now in London. Check the instagram of each one

I think this time the rumors are true. Let's wait and see :)

Let's pray for this! Any idea when the performance is scheduled to happen?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marin said:

Let's pray for this! Any idea when the performance is scheduled to happen?

Next saturday :)

Edited by ruifilipe
  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

Louis Walsh just confirmed in an interview that the PCD will be performing THIS SUNDAY! So, the comeback it's REAL!    🤩

On 11/25/2019 at 1:23 PM, ruifilipe said:

Louis Walsh just confirmed in an interview that the PCD will be performing THIS SUNDAY! So, the comeback it's REAL!    🤩

OMG! Can't wait to see them on youtube :) TYSM for the information

It's definitely not gonna be the same without Melody's belts, although I'm glad we're at least getting Carmit back! Maybe they should replace Melody with that Asia girl from the TV show. :cackle: 

Anyway I am happy to see my Scherzy girl back with her group! I respect them all, but Nicole is my fav one :) I hope they will serve us new bops, hopefully a new album! 🤞🏼