Normani - "Motivation" | Live @ VMAs 2019

[deleted]

10 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Boring song, total lack of personality, bad lip syncing, good choreography, cool staging. She must be coming for Ciara's brand! ;)

I'm not seeing any legends on this stage sis! :cackle:

This is blasphemy. *calls the police*

I do agree the song is boring but she's giving more than any other bitch is right now so I'll take what I can get!

8 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

:cackle: Oops! Did you see Lizzo's performance tho? I personally thought it was a lot more entertaining than this!

It was great too! It's just a different type of performance imo. Lizzo is gonna give you some TAKE ME TO CHURCHHHHH vibes with some humor/quirky shit... Normani is gonna give me choreo and physical performance! However both of them and Missy were the only 3 worth tuning in for the whole night for me!!!

4 hours ago, Glamleska said:

It was great too! It's just a different type of performance imo. Lizzo is gonna give you some TAKE ME TO CHURCHHHHH vibes with some humor/quirky shit... Normani is gonna give me choreo and physical performance! However both of them and Missy were the only 3 worth tuning in for the whole night for me!!!

I liked Missy's as well. It just bothered me that her performance, Normani's and Lil Nas's were all so well choreographed but lip synced...If Janet can do it without lip syncing then I'm sure they can too!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I liked Missy's as well. It just bothered me that her performance, Normani's and Lil Nas's were all so well choreographed but lip synced...If Janet can do it without lip syncing then I'm sure they can too!

As someone who stans the queen of lipsyncing, it doesn't bother me. At all. LMAO I'd actually prefer most of these hoes lipsync and give me a performance than stand still on stage and still sound out of breath. LMAOOOOOO