The Elder Scrolls

ChildOfTheMoon

anybody else a fan of this series? ive been a fan since Oblivion came out but i think i played Morrowind first? i remember playing Oblivion for half my life sksk.

(1994) Arena

Elder Scrolls Arena Cover.jpg

(1996) Daggerfall

Daggerfall Cover art.gif

(2003) Morrowind

MorrowindCOVER.jpg

(2006) Oblivion

Against a plain face of aged and scratched marble, the title of the game is embossed in a metallic font. At the center of the frame, in the same style as the title, is an uneven runic trilith with a dot in its middle. Icons representing the developer, publisher, and content rating are placed along the bottom of the frame.

(2011) Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim cover.png

(2014) Elder Scrolls Online

Elder Scrolls Online cover.png

(2020?-2022?) Elder Scrolls VI [rumoured to be titled Redfall]

• YAAASSS 2

On 6/18/2019 at 5:29 PM, BlackoutZone said:

Absolutely! When they dropped a VI teaser at E3 2018 I gasped, sad to see we got no info on it this year, might not be even coming in 2020 then...

they know that if they rush TES6 like they did with F76 then nobody would buy their games after that.

The only game I've played is Skyrim. I enjoyed it, but I played it after I'd already finished Fallout 4 which just felt like a way better version of what TES was trying to do. :orly: But now that they have better engines, graphics and ideas I'm looking forward to seeing where they go with this series! If they give you the ability to build whole castles and kingdoms I'm gonna be really impressed. ;)