Dead Matter

amrcndrmr

DMLogo_Colored-opt.png
Dead Matter is an upcoming zombie game. Oh great. Another one? WAIT! This game is not like any before. The game puts you into a massive, zombie packed, post-apocalyptic world. You have the ability to play online with up to 60-80 people. You're able to actually claim a home (suburbs, downtown, you pick!) and defend it. EVERYTHING can be customized. This is a true sandbox survival horror game that we've been waiting for! Resident Evil meets The Sims.
You pick the way you want to play. Surviving, killing, building, crafting, scavenge, anything. It's the BK of zombie games. It's coming out hopefully later this year, if not early 2018. The game initially started as a mod and the developers decided to build a zombie game that they wanted to play, that they knew everyone wanted to play. The project went up on Kickstarter a little over a month ago and they met and exceeded their goal! It's not too late to preorder the game (it's for PC) and get your name in the credits :D
Features:
  • Permanent Death
  • First and third person views
  • Massive 400km2 map of Alberta, Canada
  • Offline mode with no internet connection required
  • Claimable and customizable buildings including houses, gas stations, and warehouses
  • Multiplayer, single player, and co-op play
  • Between 60-100 players on official servers with no hardcap on dedicated servers
  • Customizable weapons, vehicles, and characters
  • Modding tools and accessibility for modders
  • AI fighting to survive the same post-apocalyptic landscape as you
  • In-game voice chat
  • Scavenging, farming, hunting, and Electrical system
  • Day/Night cycle as well as Weather system
  • In-depth medical system – manage blood pressure, blood loss, zombie bites etc.
  • Official and Private servers. Private servers can be hosted and modded by players.

Click here for more info!

What kind of blowjob did you give to Satan to make this stunning looking post? :shocked: I love the idea of using a background image! I've heard about this game a few times but I'm not too sure if I'll grab it yet...I feel like nothing is gonna live up to The Last Of Us for me. :/ I may check it out if it gets good reviews tho!

11 hours ago, Countess said:

What kind of blowjob did you give to Satan to make this stunning looking post? :shocked: I love the idea of using a background image! I've heard about this game a few times but I'm not too sure if I'll grab it yet...I feel like nothing is gonna live up to The Last Of Us for me. :/ I may check it out if it gets good reviews tho!

I loooove Invision. They let you use HTML, so I just had fun with it hah. I love coding.

TLOU was so boring though!! I played for a couple hours and gave up and it's not even an open world. I don't think it can compare to this. I wouldn't compare Dying Light against TLOS, but I would compare TLOS to like Resident Evil.

Which Capcom should so do an open world raccoon city, where you pick a character and based off of that choice, you experience a completely different story than anyone else. But not like Jill, Chris, Leon, etc. Average people, like a nurse, journalist, suburban mom, city thug, etc.

On 8/28/2017 at 3:17 AM, Joe said:

I loooove Invision. They let you use HTML, so I just had fun with it hah. I love coding.

TLOU was so boring though!! I played for a couple hours and gave up and it's not even an open world. I don't think it can compare to this. I wouldn't compare Dying Light against TLOS, but I would compare TLOS to like Resident Evil.

Which Capcom should so do an open world raccoon city, where you pick a character and based off of that choice, you experience a completely different story than anyone else. But not like Jill, Chris, Leon, etc. Average people, like a nurse, journalist, suburban mom, city thug, etc.

:tanya::tanya::tanya: TAKE IT BACK! The Last Of Us is one of the best games I've ever played! OF ALL TIME!

Tbh, I'm kinda over the open world trend. The maps always get boring, there's never enough to do and it gets tiring walking around everywhere. The only game that pulled it off successfully was Fallout 4 imo. :morning: 

2 hours ago, Countess said:

:tanya::tanya::tanya: TAKE IT BACK! The Last Of Us is one of the best games I've ever played! OF ALL TIME!

Tbh, I'm kinda over the open world trend. The maps always get boring, there's never enough to do and it gets tiring walking around everywhere. The only game that pulled it off successfully was Fallout 4 imo. :morning: 

WHAT!!! I disagree entirely! Have you played Dying Light? The Following gives you a massive new map and they're releasing 10 DLCs each month. And the game has been out for two years. The DLC is free too. It's amazing. 

• 1 year later...
On 8/31/2017 at 4:10 AM, Joe said:

WHAT!!! I disagree entirely! Have you played Dying Light? The Following gives you a massive new map and they're releasing 10 DLCs each month. And the game has been out for two years. The DLC is free too. It's amazing. 

I've never even heard of it! It does look pretty good, although after committing so much to my Fallout settlements I can't imagine doing the same thing again in another game... :yeah: