Honeymoon's Covers

Honeymoon

My Entry To week 2 of PHF's NBCD, I got Lindsey Lohan and i decided to do a single/promo CD of "Confessions of a broken heart (Daughter to father)". I wanted this to feel like it belonged in

the music video and for it to actually look like a promo CD cover. i used the same font for the actually cover and a autographed name to make it seem more authentic. 

20081007183033Fichier.jpg

before:

20081007183033Fichier (1).jpg

• YAAASSS 6

• 2 weeks later...

My Entry To week 3 of PHF's NBCD, This week i got Destiny's Child for my cover i wanted it to look like it would of been a limited edition signed cover that would of been used in there time (late 1990's to early 2000's) I had a totally different idea in mind while making this but most pictures were in very low quality so i just ended up doing this so yeha 

Untitled-3.jpg

• YAAASSS 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/20/2016 at 7:26 PM, Honeymoon said:

My Entry To week 2 of PHF's NBCD, I got Lindsey Lohan and i decided to do a single/promo CD of "Confessions of a broken heart (Daughter to father)". I wanted this to feel like it belonged in

the music video and for it to actually look like a promo CD cover. i used the same font for the actually cover and a autographed name to make it seem more authentic. 

20081007183033Fichier.jpg

before:

20081007183033Fichier (1).jpg

This is so good whoa!

• YAAASSS 1