Celebrity Big Brother UK: Season 18

Main Pop Girl

Celebrity-Big-Brother-UK.jpg 

Is anyone else keeping up with CBB this season? So far it looks to be a much less dramatic season than the last one, which is kind of disappointing but also probably a good thing because there was several moments in the last series which were way too upsetting for me. :stretcher: 

The contestants for this season are:

Stephen Bear
Known for: Dating The Geordie Shore's Vicky Pattison, Ex on the Beach

Christopher Biggins
Known for: Porridge, I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!, Celebrity Come Dine With Me, Celebrity Five Go To, Celebrity Masterchef

Lewis Bloor
Known for: The Only Way is Essex

Grant Bovey
Known for: Being Anthea Turner's ex-husband

Heavy D
Known for: Storage Hunters UK

Frankie Grande
Known for: Being Ariana Grande's half-brother, Big Brother (U.S.)

Sam Fox
Known for: Glamour model, Touch Me (I Want Your Body), I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, Celebrity Wifeswap, Celebrity Come Dine With Me

Renee Graziano
Known for: Mob Wives

Saira Khan
Known for: The Apprentice, The Martin Lewis Money Show, Guess This House, Loose Women

Known for: X Factor

Ricky Norwood
Known for: Eastenders, Big Brother's BOTS

Aubrey O'Day
Known for: Making the Band, Danity Kane, dumblonde, Celebrity Apprentice, All About Aubrey, Famously Single

Marnie Simpson
Known for: The Geordie Shore

Katie Waissel
Known for: Losing to Cher Lloyd and One Direction on X Factor

James Whale
Known for: Radio presenting

If you wanna watch, check it out here! We can hate on Frankie Grande together and talk about how ridiculous it is that Aubrey O'Day is the most famous one in the house! <3 

8 hours ago, Honeymoon said:

why is frankie back omg hes such an attention whore and wants to be famous so bad

Right? :stretcher: Although I have to say, when he's just chilling out one on one with people in this season I can actually like him. It's just when he gets in front of a big group and acts extra as fuck that I start to get annoyed with that little bottom bitch. :vacuum: