King MGO - Crawling (my first song)

MiXero

Hey all! This is a song I finished back in September but it's my only effort so far. I'm working on my second song called "Want You Back" but until then, hope y'all like this song!

If y'all need the lyrics or anything to it, let me know! ;)
EDIT: Also, I'm new around here so if this isn't the right place for this, lemme know!

I really really like this! It has kind of an early 2000s Garbage/t.a.t.u. feel to it which I'm super obsessed with. I do think the vocals could be better quality but even that kind of adds to the vibe of the whole thing. And the lyrics are great! :hail: Did you make the instrumental yourself?

15 minutes ago, Countess said:

I really really like this! It has kind of an early 2000s Garbage/t.a.t.u. feel to it which I'm super obsessed with. I do think the vocals could be better quality but even that kind of adds to the vibe of the whole thing. And the lyrics are great! :hail: Did you make the instrumental yourself?

Yeah, I made the instrumental myself. The reversed sample that plays at the beginning of the song and throughout was something I did with Paulstretch, actually, haha

On 4/19/2016 at 3:36 PM, MiXero said:

Yeah, I made the instrumental myself. The reversed sample that plays at the beginning of the song and throughout was something I did with Paulstretch, actually, haha

That's pretty impressive! You should post some of your instrumentals here for us to work with as well! ;)