We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

On 10/1/2018 at 10:45 AM, Electric Light said:

Charli XCX - 1999 solo

Please login or register to see this link.

where did you find the 1999 logo?

I've been putting off looking at this thread for so long because I knew that I would wanna use every single cover in my iTunes, but I've finally given in and checked it out and I'm so impressed with all your work! :hail: You've always been great and you seriously haven't had a misstep, there isn't a cover you've posted that I don't like. Keep it up boo!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

trashmagic has been with us since 2014, which makes them one of the earliest members of the #PHFamily. Even though they haven't made hundreds of posts, their content is always high quality, which explains why they've been the most liked member for three different days. trashmagic is long overdue to be Member of the Month and we're so happy to have them fill the role for the month of November! We hope you enjoy your special month baby!