I didn't even introduce myself lmao but here i am!

Hey, i'm Kirbysponge1th

I make mashups and i trade! I made my stupid ass nickname a few years ago when i still was a little kid but it's in every YouTube video that i have made so it's basically too late to change it now lmao. I've seen some people from SoundCloud move to this website so that's how i came here. Anyway my faves are Nicki Minaj, Beyoncé, Ariana Grande, Azealia Banks (only her music), Cassie, Ester Dean and Tinashe!

Here's my trade list!: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eKlmHR7WGZyCK-8MD6Uh6mYCFrcQfoA61yo_TLTms8I/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Also follow me on these sites!:

SoundCloud: 

YouTube (Where you can find my mashups and yes i know that some of them may sound like shit): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWZvfO3wWw_awkW6ukEFBMg

#FreeKesha

Welcome gorge! :hail: Omg, I'm exactly the same way with all my usernames. My favourite one to use when I was younger was Emma_Watson_Lover and so all my accounts are still contaminated with that mess. :stretcher:  Your list of faves is flawless tho, and I have so much more respect for you after reading the "only the music" comment about AB. :shocked: Ester is an underrated queen tbh, I need her to get a mixtape or something out to jam to because we just don't have enough original songs written for her and by her!

On 6 maart 2016 at 0:55 PM, Countess said:

Welcome gorge! :hail: Omg, I'm exactly the same way with all my usernames. My favourite one to use when I was younger was Emma_Watson_Lover and so all my accounts are still contaminated with that mess. :stretcher:  Your list of faves is flawless tho, and I have so much more respect for you after reading the "only the music" comment about AB. :shocked: Ester is an underrated queen tbh, I need her to get a mixtape or something out to jam to because we just don't have enough original songs written for her and by her!

Thank you so much! Btw i remade an unofficial mixtape by Ester that i found a long time ago maybe you'll like it! ;) 

Archived