#FreeKesha petition has reached 75K signatures

Kesha

8 hours ago, Countess said:

What happened to the last petition? Did it get taken down or something?

The petition started in 2013, #FreeKeshaLuke was before the lawsuit, they leaked unreleased music etc. so it was for artistic freedom.

Last week, a fan started a #FreeKeshaNow petition, I don't know what happened to it but days after it this #FreeKesha petition started by KeshaTODAY (the former FreeKeshaLuke account), Kesha and her mother indirectly support it.

22 hours ago, Kesha said:

The petition started in 2013, #FreeKeshaLuke was before the lawsuit, they leaked unreleased music etc. so it was for artistic freedom.

Last week, a fan started a #FreeKeshaNow petition, I don't know what happened to it but days after it this #FreeKesha petition started by KeshaTODAY (the former FreeKeshaLuke account), Kesha and her mother indirectly support it.

They should just stick with one petition and try to get as many signatures for it as possible instead of creating a million different ones and confusing people. :shocked:

2 hours ago, Countess said:

They should just stick with one petition and try to get as many signatures for it as possible instead of creating a million different ones and confusing people. :shocked:

This is the same people who created #FreeKeshaLuke a year before the lawsuit, idk freekeshanow though :stretcher:

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Kesha said:

This is the same people who created #FreeKeshaLuke a year before the lawsuit, idk freekeshanow though :stretcher:

The reason FreeKeshaLuke worked as well was because they offered a list of unreleased songs which got them good promo. I feel like most people won't hear about this one without the tracks. :'(

5 hours ago, Countess said:

The reason FreeKeshaLuke worked as well was because they offered a list of unreleased songs which got them good promo. I feel like most people won't hear about this one without the tracks. :'(

Yeah but it had 12k signatures when it's closed ( http://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/815/027/678/let-keha-have-creative-freedom/ ), this one is at 57k right now. I hope it gains more

On 11/20/2015, 4:05:05, Kesha said:

Yeah but it had 12k signatures when it's closed ( http://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/815/027/678/let-keha-have-creative-freedom/ ), this one is at 57k right now. I hope it gains more

I hope so, but even if it gained a million signatures I don't think her label would take any action. :(