):

Kevinn Edu

Omg, what happened bae? :'( Are they the opening lyrics of a new song you're working on? ;)

We got into an argument and then we just stopped talking and now it's like whenever we see each other (we have a lot of mutual friends) we act as if we never happened...

I've written so many songs about this tbh.

Ugghhhhh, that sucks, especially when you're still in the same friendship circle, it always makes things super awkward. :'( You should try and work it out with him!

I do! I really want to but then I get nervous and scared and bitch out.

Maybe they're feeling the same? You should text them, so much easier than doing it face to face, plus, it'll give you more time to figure out what you want to say. :)

I'm with you on this tbh, texting is always my plan b for when I don't wanna have an awkward face to face exchange. :stretcher: It's saved my life thousands of times!

i hate texting so much, i rather deal with the awkwardness and work from there than to internally die each minute that passes when i don't get a response tbh.

You're braver than I am tbh. :stretcher: I just send a quick text and then throw my mobile under my bed or something so I can't stress out over it all the time.

I seen him the other day at my friend's house and I ran out of the house.

:stretcher: You sound like me in year ten...<3

I've decided to ask him to go out and talk. I'll do it later though. :stretcher:

:stretcher: You'll get there eventually!

I think Ima do it today.

Let us know how it goes!