Rihanna, Nicki Minaj & Keri Hilson Working Together?

Keri-Hilson-and-Nicki-Minaj.jpg

rihanna-nicki-minaj.jpg

Whenever an artist takes to Twitter to share a couple of lyrical snippets, you know we're going to take notice. The latest artist to tweet potential song lyrics to the masses? None other than Rihanna, who's rumored to be working on not one, but TWO new albums slotted for release by the end of the year.

Suspiciously enough, two other artists are also involved with the mysterious tweets RiRi sent out: "Pretty Girl Rock" inventor Keri Hilson and "Pills N Potions" hit-maker Nicki Minaj. How do we know? Each Rihanna tweet included the hashtag #barz, while Keri Hilson's single tweet did as well:

Keri Hilson :

And Nicki posted the following fan art to Instagram with said hashtag :

925008_283515211822237_1758126308_n.jpg

According to these clues, we're gonna guess it's safe to say all three ladies might be releasing a single together: which would be amazing, right? But what are the lyrics to this potential upcoming jam from the three R&B singers? Let's break down Rihanna's tweets, one by one:

I would be SO here for this if this happened! :hail: I was jamming out to Keri's first album today and I totally forgot how much I love that girl. She needs to make a comeback ASAP, and Rih's the best person to do it with tbh. :hail: