Rising Star (Feat. Ke$ha, Ludacris & Brad Paisley)

Main Pop Girl

Kesha, Ludacris and Brad Paisley have signed on to serve as a panel of experts on ABC's summer reality series "Rising Star." The show, which Josh Groban will host, premieres on ABC on Sunday, June 22.

Like the "American Idol" judges, Kesha, Paisley and Ludacris will offer feedback on the performances while letting America vote on who stays and goes. Check out a promo video for the series below:

According to EW, "Rising Star" will feature unknown singers performing in front of a giant video wall, with viewers voting on the performance in real time as the performance progresses. The results pop up on the video wall, and if the performer gets high marks from the viewers, the video wall rises and the singer gets a glimpse of the studio audience.

Ludacris is set to host the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, airing live this Sunday (May 18th) on ABC at 8:00 pm from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. "Rising Star" is Kesha's first high-profile project since the pop superstar entered rehab for an eating disorder earlier this year.

Even though I'm excited to see Ke$hus on TV every week, I wish this was another season of My Crazy Beautiful Life instead of another American Idol rip-off. Most of all tho I just want her to be back in the studio making some music tbqh. :'(