Frozen's Princesses To Come To 'Once Upon A Time'

Main Pop Girl

cos-01-frozen-anna-de.jpg

Attention, Frozen fans! Princesses Anna and Elsa might be coming to ABC's Once Upon a Time at some point in the future. In an interview with E! (via MTV), the show's executive producer and co-creator Edward Kitsis said that the entire Once staff is completely obsessed with the highest-grossing animated film of all time. Kitsis added, "We would be completely honored if Kristen Bell or Idina Menzel wanted to do our show."

Kristen Bell, for her part, is totally down. "That would be unbelievable," she told E!. "I love that character of Anna so much. She is so exactly who I wanted to see when I was five years old, so she's really close to my heart." Make this happen, people!

I don't even watch this show and I'm still excited for this. :shocked: If either of them really did join the series I would definitely catch up on the entire series just to watch their part!

Honestly tho, I'd prefer for Idina to become a part of the cast rather than Kristen. I remember when someone asked her about a Veronica Mars re-boot Kristen said that due to her contract with House of Lies she's unable to work as a main cast member on any other show, so even if she did join OUAT she wouldn't be able to be a regular cast member. I'd love for her to have a recurring role tho and Idina work it as a main cast member. ;)