Angel Haze-Drunk In Love

Guest kitten

It's actually pretty good! I didn't know she could even sing, but I actually think she's better than that bitch she has doing backup in this video, although she doesn't sound that confident. :stretcher: I would've preferred if she'd switched the beat up a little tho, the original is getting so boring to me at this point. :vacuum:

IA, she's a great singer, just not very confident live. I'd love an "official" studio version of this like she did with Summertime Sadness, counting stars, etc. she has  a lot of covers

IA, she's a great singer, just not very confident live. I'd love an "official" studio version of this like she did with Summertime Sadness, counting stars, etc. she has  a lot of covers

Omg, she has a cover of 'Summertime Sadness' as well? I have to look this girl up! I kind of hated her for a while back there when she and Azealia were having their beef, but now that I hate Azealia I guess that automatically makes me #TeamAngel. :morning:

Omg, she has a cover of 'Summertime Sadness' as well? I have to look this girl up! I kind of hated her for a while back there when she and Azealia were having their beef, but now that I hate Azealia I guess that automatically makes me #TeamAngel. :morning:

LOL Angel's diss track was flawless. check out her soundcloud for her covers and stuff! https://soundcloud.com/angelhazeym

LOL Angel's diss track was flawless. check out her soundcloud for her covers and stuff! https://soundcloud.com/angelhazeym

Yass I will! All I've heard so far is this track and her collab with Skylar Grey. It's nice to see a female rapper who's actually going places and not just waiting for their album to be released like Azealia. :morning:

• 11 months later...