Nadine Coyle Gives Birth!

Main Pop Girl

article-2457665-18B80FD000000578-670_634x717.jpg

FORMER Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle has given birth to a baby girl.

The Derry native made the announcement on Twitter this evening.

"I am overjoyed to let you know our little girl is here. She is amazing! I love being a mammy & will fill you all in soon. Love Nadine Xx" she tweeted.

The 28-year-old singerĀ  announced last year she was expecting her first child with American football player Jason Bell.

Speculation is already rife online as to what Coyle will name her first born.

Former bandmate Cheryl Cole tweeted her congratulations, saying: "It is OFFICIAL!! There is a baby Aloud!!!!!! Congratulations @nadinecoylenow & Jason so amazing!!!"

It was reported last month that the couple became engaged and are planning to wed later this year.

Coyle shot to fame as a member of Girls Aloud - and was believed to be a driving force behind their ten year reunion.

She was said to be the most reluctant in the group to agree to a permanent split.

Classy, flawless response from Cheryl tbqh. :hail:

Congrats to Nadine! I hope she's happy and healthy with her new baby. It's so weird to think of these girls having kids, I still see them as the teenagers who auditioned for Pop Stars in 2002. :'(