Help Choose Our New Theme!

Which theme is your favourite?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which theme is your favourite?

• Citiez
    • Joli
    • Micolo

Us admins/mods are getting pretty sick of the theme we have currently. While we'll keep offering it for those of you who want to use it, we're also going to implement a new theme soon for you guys to enjoy!

We're currently choosing between three themes, and we want you to help pick which one you'd like to see most. You can view a live demo of each of the themes here.

Your choices are:

1. Citiez

citiez_thumb.jpg

2. Joli

[img width=278 height=158] joli_thumb.jpg

3. Micolo

[img width=278 height=158] micolo_thumb.jpg

Keep in mind we can obviously change logos and text, and possible some of the colours as well.

Let us know your choice and at the end of this week we'll tally the results and make our decision!

Guest JealousGirl

Do you not like any of them? :o

No, I do, but I think I'm just really used to the current one. Micolo is the best out of the three choices though.  :)

• 1 month later...

So as you guys can see, the theme is now available!

Sorry it took so long for me to configure this one. I had to change all the colour schemes around and reinstall all of our modifications manually on the new theme. :'(

I was also trying to reconfigure all our smilies so that they'd work with a darker theme but I've only done like half. If any flawless person wants to help with that I would love you forever! :hail: (Plus give you PHF credits.)

If you're a new member you should have the new them automatically; if not simply click on the Profile tab up top > Account Settings > Modify Profile > Look & Layout and then choose 'Micolo' from the list of themes. ;) Don't forget to let me know if you're having any problems with the new theme!

Enjoy!

Archived