[deleted]

thetaco

On 9/26/2022 at 6:41 PM, thetaco said:

sure! i hope it helps someone out if they’re wondering about why some songs aren’t in certain regions. i hope all these songs will be available in every region someday! and maybe even bonus tracks from walmart/target/etc. that were never released on streaming.

I hope so too! If you're interested, there was a Twitter that was working on getting a lot of big songs from the early 2000s on Spotify. I think this was them:

Ellie Goulding is releasing a complete edition of Halcyon Days with 2 songs previously unavailable on streaming including The Ending and Bittersweet (from the Twilight soundtrack). This release is also bringing the songs Ritual, In My City, and Without Your Love to streaming in all the countries it wasn’t available before which were many. 

Also, Ashanti put her album Braveheart back on spotify, it had been missing for a few months.

Also, Hilary Duff’s album Metamorphosis is no longer missing half of the tracklist outside of the United States on streaming, all the songs are now playable again. 

Hilary Duff has also just released the Japan version of Breathe In. Breathe Out. to all areas on streaming for the first time. This includes the japan exclusive song Outlaw, that was only available on the physical target and fanclub special united states releases, outside of japan. This also brings the deluxe tracks Belong and Rebel Heart to the United States where they weren’t available before, and this release also includes the non-album singles Hilary Duff released that were scrapped from the album, All About You and Chasing the Sun

1 hour ago, thetaco said:

Ellie Goulding is releasing a complete edition of Halcyon Days with 2 songs previously unavailable on streaming including The Ending and Bittersweet (from the Twilight soundtrack). This release is also bringing the songs Ritual, In My City, and Without Your Love to streaming in all the countries it wasn’t available before which were many. 

should add that its a complete edition with all the previously released songs

19 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

should add that its a complete edition with all the previously released songs

well those 2 (The Ending and Bittersweet) are the only new songs to streaming, everything else was already on streaming albeit a region lock for 3 songs (Ritual, In My City, Without Your Love). also, this new release is missing High for This? Which is from the same exclusive deal as her song The Ending, which is getting released? Maybe it has to do with it being The Weeknd cover but an upload of her version has literally 31 million views on YouTube, so it probably should’ve been added on this release. So yeah, it’s not actually a complete edition. But since it’s from the same release as another bonus track I have no idea how she missed it… I’m thinking she had to have seen it but maybe she can’t legally release it, but I kind of wish I could reach out and mention that she didn’t add High for This but she doesn’t really respond to many people on twitter. Also it’s still weird how she advertised as if it was 18 bonus tracks, when at best it’s 5 new songs to streaming. I guess she wanted to overemphasize it..?

Edited by thetaco

6 hours ago, thetaco said:

well those 2 (The Ending and Bittersweet) are the only new songs to streaming, everything else was already on streaming albeit a region lock for 3 songs (Ritual, In My City, Without Your Love). also, this new release is missing High for This? Which is from the same exclusive deal as her song The Ending, which is getting released? Maybe it has to do with it being The Weeknd cover but an upload of her version has literally 31 million views on YouTube, so it probably should’ve been added on this release. So yeah, it’s not actually a complete edition. But since it’s from the same release as another bonus track I have no idea how she missed it… I’m thinking she had to have seen it but maybe she can’t legally release it, but I kind of wish I could reach out and mention that she didn’t add High for This but she doesn’t really respond to many people on twitter. Also it’s still weird how she advertised as if it was 18 bonus tracks, when at best it’s 5 new songs to streaming. I guess she wanted to overemphasize it..?

lmfao i forgot about the cover. my guess is that youre correct to assume its not included because its a cover

I don’t know if this artist has the biggest fanbase 😂 but Hannah Montana’s Best Of compilation has just been added to all streaming services worldwide (except Canada), it includes an exclusive (but not that great) remix of Are You Ready and the song sang in the finale of Hannah Montana - Wherever I Go!

• YAAASSS 1

28 minutes ago, thetaco said:

I don’t know if this artist has the biggest fanbase 😂 but Hannah Montana’s Best Of compilation has just been added to all streaming services worldwide (except Canada), it includes an exclusive (but not that great) remix of Are You Ready and the song sang in the finale of Hannah Montana - Wherever I Go!

its always been available on spotify, it just compiles the tracks from the soundtracks into one compilation. 

also Miley Cyrus has a p big following, which would include her Hannah Montana era

49 minutes ago, thetaco said:

Iconic :hail: Miley needs to release a Hannah Montana collab with Dollskill or something because I would totally wear her merch

9 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

its always been available on spotify, it just compiles the tracks from the soundtracks into one compilation. 

also Miley Cyrus has a p big following, which would include her Hannah Montana era

it wasn’t available in the US and maybe some other areas before for some reason. So it region-locked Wherever I Go. now it’s available everywhere! (except Canada)

• Like 1

• thetaco changed the title to [deleted]