[deleted]

thetaco

On 12/13/2022 at 12:23 AM, Leaving said:

I just want to be able to listen to this on my commute to work :yeah: 

a few years ago emma mentioned she was trying to get her two missing albums on spotify. right now they’re on streaming only in the uk and ireland. so if she’s actually reached out and tried for years and actually still can’t get them on she’s gonna have to hope a contract expires that has the original release areas distribution tied to it. the album free me came out in 2003 so maybe the record label contract expires in 2023 after 20 years. it would probably also include the life in mono album since both are released by universal, even with the free me album being mainly released by 19 recordings.

so are the united states versions of the albums time of our lives by miley cyrus, v by vanessa hudgens, and autobiography by ashlee simpson. the mariah album doesn’t have an international edition but i think the international versions of those 3 albums have flacs. there’s a lot of inconsistencies between streaming services. like dignity by hilary duff is still only available to play from radio stations on pandora after all these years. i don’t know why must just have been uploaded a long long time ago before they obtained the flac’s and reuploaded those as the base tracks to apple music and other more popular sites

• Like 1

mariah carey, and other artists like jessica simpson, ashlee simpson, hilary duff, vanessa hudgens, and ashley tisdale who are from the early 2000s have never had some of their albums with the japanese deluxe versions uploaded on spotify ever actually. there’s no japan deluxe digital version. but mariah does have a europe addition with miss you and a through the rain remix. try adding the europe version to your deezer playlist. the us version is also identical to the standard international edition but has a different id 

C39D065C-C34C-4A5E-8615-2C444E912CB0.png

Edited by thetaco

The albums Three and Sweet 7 by the Sugababes are now in the United States! And The Complete B-Sides are now available in every single area!! Change still isn’t available though but About You Now, the title track and Denial are. A few tracks / albums are still unavailable between regions and they’re listed in my main post

Edited by thetaco
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, thetaco said:

The albums Three and Sweet 7 by the Sugababes are now in the United States! And The Complete B-Sides are now available in every single area!! Change still isn’t available though but About You Now, the title track and Denial are. A few tracks / albums are still unavailable between regions and they’re listed in my main post

It's weird that a couple of the Three tracks (Whatever Makes You Happy, Twisted and Buster) are unavailable in Australia, but all the rest are!

• Like 1

On 3/19/2023 at 10:38 AM, Leaving said:

It's weird that a couple of the Three tracks (Whatever Makes You Happy, Twisted and Buster) are unavailable in Australia, but all the rest are!

the uk bonus version is now in the uk, ireland, japan, canada and the us. every other country still keeps the version it had already. whatever makes you happy is available everywhere but the bonus version of the album is a uk slight remix  

Edited by thetaco

17 hours ago, thetaco said:

the uk bonus version is now in the uk, ireland, japan, canada and the us. every other country still keeps the version it had already. whatever makes you happy is available everywhere but the bonus version of the album has a uk slight remix available 

So weird how they choose to do these things. Thanks for letting us know 😘

anyone know where i can find a lossless download of these songs?

full album/exclusive tracks: (🇬🇧 / 🇮🇪 / 🇳🇱https://www.deezer.com/en/album/10990494

single: (🇨🇦🇲🇽 / 🇺🇸https://deezer.com/track/62348139

album bonus track: (🇦🇺 / 🇫🇷 / 🇬🇧 / 🇮🇪 / 🇳🇿https://deezer.com/track/1577427

• thetaco changed the title to [deleted]