Sugababes

Main Pop Girl

16 minutes ago, 808Dream said:

It's hilarious you can't even realize who's the one acting and talking like a bully. 

It's not my poor English's fault if you can't control your reactions online. 

shoulder-shrug.gif

You again? “controll(ing) one’s reactions”, typically starts with meaning something you say then sticking to it (pertinent case in point ending ending an argument). Yet here you are, still quoting me and addressing your incorrect narrative.

In the words of the lady herself:

[Lorraine] “And especially in the sort of job you do, if you’re not confident, if you’re feeling not happy with your body, it’s very difficult to then go on and give a performance”..

[Mutya] “Definitely, It’s better to feel better about yourself (than not). I believe if you want to feel good about yourself, no matter what anyone else thinks about it.. [surgery], go for it, definitely”.

Edited by Dax Diameter
Grammar

1 minute ago, Dax Diameter said:

You again?

“And especially in the sort of job you do, if you’re not confident, if you’re feeling not happy with your body, it’s very difficult to then go on and give a performance”..

“Definitely, It’s better to feel better about yourself (than not). I believe if you want to feel good about yourself, no matter what anyone else thinks about it.. [surgery], go for it, definitely”.

Yep, super cool!

if she's happy it's great, she's free to do whatever she wants.

But i'm still convinced she didn't need it cause she already looked great, but that's my opinion, she's got an amazing voice that I'd definitely listen to even if I didn't know what she looked like, so my opinion is that she didn't need it, but this is just my opinion. 

11 minutes ago, Dax Diameter said:

You again? “controll(ing) one’s reactions”, typically starts with meaning something you say then sticking to it (pertinent case in point ending ending an argument). Yet here you are, still quoting me and addressing your incorrect narrative.

[Lorraine] “And especially in the sort of job you do, if you’re not confident, if you’re feeling not happy with your body, it’s very difficult to then go on and give a performance”..

[Mutya] “Definitely, It’s better to feel better about yourself (than not). I believe if you want to feel good about yourself, no matter what anyone else thinks about it.. [surgery], go for it, definitely”.

Ps, you edit grammar in your post a lot to be the one who speaks a correct English 😅

Ehm just joking, Nevermind

9 minutes ago, 808Dream said:

Ps, you edit grammar in your post a lot to be the one who speaks a correct English 😅

Ehm just joking, Nevermind

Oh my god, seriously? It’s called perfectionism. Consider yourself lucky I hold you to a lesser standard!

Edited by Dax Diameter
  • LMAO 1

1 hour ago, Dax Diameter said:

No offense. I don't think anyone is calling out her decision to get work done. It's her choice. What I know I am calling out is how bad the work was and how bad it became, especially since I've always felt it looks like she got botched work done. But I've also always said if she's happy with it, then that's what matters at the end of the day. I don't think she needed it, but if she felt she did, then that's fine.

What's also not okay is you demeaning those having these opinions, Dax. Trying to insinuate, in this post, that those calling her out are coming for a "pile on" and not being "true fans" is, quite honestly, bullshit. I am a fan, and part of being a fan is being objective and non-bias in your opinions. Mutya even stated, in the quote YOU directly quoted: "I believe if you want to feel about yourself, no matter what anyone else thinks about it, go for it, definitely." She went for it, despite what any of us thought, and she knew that going into the work and even now. She didn't up-keep the work, and it now looks botched. And we have every single right to have opinions on it. 808 is not the only person who has discussed her work or anything about the O2 photo, etc. and yet you targeted 808 specifically, engaging in a multi-page tirade instead of being the bigger person, stepping back or even posting, "You know what, that's your opinion. I disagree, but it's your opinion. Let's move on."

And the same goes for you @808Dream: you could've easily ended this. Instead, you've engaged in this tit-for-tat multi-page tirade that is not resulting in personal insults between members. You both need to stop before I just lock this thread to cease any kind of further bullshit. This is an open forum where opinions are free to be expressed openly with healthy, understanding discussion, not insults thrown.

Let's be fucking adults right now.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

No offense. I don't think anyone is calling out her decision to get work done. It's her choice. What I know I am calling out is how bad the work was and how bad it became, especially since I've always felt it looks like she got botched work done. But I've also always said if she's happy with it, then that's what matters at the end of the day. I don't think she needed it, but if she felt she did, then that's fine.

What's also not okay is you demeaning those having these opinions, Dax. Trying to insinuate, in this post, that those calling her out are coming for a "pile on" and not being "true fans" is, quite honestly, bullshit. I am a fan, and part of being a fan is being objective and non-bias in your opinions. Mutya even stated, in the quote YOU directly quoted: "I believe if you want to feel about yourself, no matter what anyone else thinks about it, go for it, definitely." She went for it, despite what any of us thought, and she knew that going into the work and even now. She didn't up-keep the work, and it now looks botched. And we have every single right to have opinions on it. 808 is not the only person who has discussed her work or anything about the O2 photo, etc. and yet you targeted 808 specifically, engaging in a multi-page tirade instead of being the bigger person, stepping back or even posting, "You know what, that's your opinion. I disagree, but it's your opinion. Let's move on."

And the same goes for you @808Dream: you could've easily ended this. Instead, you've engaged in this tit-for-tat multi-page tirade that is not resulting in personal insults between members. You both need to stop before I just lock this thread to cease any kind of further bullshit. This is an open forum where opinions are free to be expressed openly with healthy, understanding discussion, not insults thrown.

Let's be fucking adults right now.

It was over on the Friday, I draw your attention to the fact the subject changed, then he unexpectedly resurrected it two days later on the Sunday.

It’s obvious to anyone he is the instigator so quite why you are trying to re-frame the facts to insinuate I was an aggressor is absolutely not impartial. 

It’s quite ironic that you in fact were the only one who engaged with him by seeking out a less than flattering photo of her. It is a mystery how you can morally justify that. I’m just glad it’s on your conscience (not mine).

Edited by Dax Diameter
Facts

1 hour ago, Dax Diameter said:

It’s obvious to anyone this has been over for an hour. It’s quite ironic that you in fact were the only one who engaged with him by seeking out a less than flattering photo of her. It is a mystery how you can morally justify that. I’m just glad it’s on your conscience (not mine).

Dax, no offense, but you are on a very thin line right. Once again, let me repeat (since you're choosing to ignore this): we are entitled to our opinions, whether you agree or disagree with them. Consider this your final warning. Continue on with myself, 808 or ANYONE, and I will be taking action. This is the end of the discussion. END.

4 hours ago, Capsule said:

did-everyone-try-the-chicken-i-thought-t

What's your favorite Sugababes single? I think this one is mine:

Mine

About a girl 

Too lost in you

Thank you for the heartbreak (even if not a single but I love the song) 

Freedom (I love the song and would have loved if it was recorded by the og line up) 

But my absolute favourite sugababes relate single is Mutya Buena B Boy Baby Soul Seekerz Radio Mix, there's something glorious about this version. 

• Like 1