Britney Spears - Reference Tracks & Demo Pitches [Infopost + Masterpost]

ConnectedColor

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Does anyone know the tea on this? Is it really the song Britney did with Jimmy Harry? He talked about it a few years ago during an interview on a fan site. He also co-wrote and produced Touch Of My Hand, and several unreleased songs from that time (Stay, Wonderland, etc.)

Touch Of My Hand is such a masterpiece and this one sounds good too! I need a whole album from them :yeah: 

• ConnectedColor changed the title to Britney Spears - Reference Tracks & Demo Pitches [Infopost + Masterpost]

Update 09/26/2022 (i forgot other countries doesn't use Day/Month/Year akjdks)

• Added the next pitches:
    • Sweet Dreams My LA Ex [In The Zone, performed by Cathy Dennis]
    • I Look Better Wet [Circus, performed by Lil Eddie]
    • License of Love [Femme Fatale, performed by Bonnie McKee]
    • Outlaw [Femme Fatale, performed by Bonnie McKee]
    • Touch & Go [Femme Fatale, performed by Sky Ferreira]
  • Replaced the files for "Monster" (Circus) and "Watch Me" (Femme Fatale) with ones with better quality.
  • Decided to finally list "Fashion & Vibe" by Lolene on the list of demos, since it was only on the masterpost but seems that nobody noticed.
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

Okay so new year, new confirmed demos. These are now available on the post. Plus I have fixed the metadata for Outta My Head and updated the tagging for Strip, Out from Under and Exhale. (+ Additonal songs I added time ago but never mentioned on a comment: the og Out from Under demo by Shelly, When it Rains by Limp Bizkit and RIP by Bonnie)

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

does anyone have the original and full leak of the Blackout Demo CD with 18/19 tracks?

Leaked October 5th, 2007 before Blackout released.

I think the quality was 192kps on each slng

I literally dug deep to find the folder and even found the source and data, but cannot retrieve the actual zip folder 

I would appreciate that so much