'The Wendy Williams Show' Ending for Now; Sherri Shepherd Syndicated Talker to Replace It in Fall 2022

6 hours ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

Maybe she didn't have access to a wig or her Grave's is making her look a bit off. I don't know.

Wendy without a wig is like Ellen without a suit

tumblr_p5tbetVpb81qhituno8_250.gifv 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed. Wendy owned up to her messiness and didn't let people bully her into making fake apologies, which made her a real rarity in 2022  I liked Queen's show but I feel like she always come off as a

Nothing against Sherri; she was certainly the best of all the sub hosts and knew how to bring a sense of 'familiarity' back in wake of Wendy's absence, but imo, she's far too safe and inoffensive to s

This is such a step down. Sherri was fun on The View but I really don't think she can pull off a whole talk show on her own  Wendy may have been problematic at times but at least she was 100% herself

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

Well, according to The Hollywood Reporter, Wendy Williams is placed in a temporary financial guardianship until July.

What a weird case, like, how does a financial institution/bank have the power to deem their client incapable of managing their own money (money they've earned and worked hard for?). This sets such a scary and dangerous precedent. 

3 minutes ago, Bambi101 said:

What a weird case, like, how does a financial institution/bank have the power to deem their client incapable of managing their own money (money they've earned and worked hard for?). This sets such a scary and dangerous precedent. 

I don't know. Wells Fargo has claimed she is "victim of undue influence and financial exploitation." Maybe stemming from her ex? I don't even know.

• Like 1