Years & Years- “Starstruck” Kylie Minogue Remix

365MM

Honestly, never heard of Years & Years before, but Kylie is my #1, and today’s her birthday and it’s great to have new music from her! ? Well, her b-day is May 28, but Australia is something like 10 hours ahead, lol! 

• Like 1

Disco is an absolutely great album, love all the Sakgra remixes he's doing to make the album sound like one of her PWL releases back from the 80s, she's also a great live vocalist for a pop act, too bad she's so underrated.

This said this song itself is a bit meh for me, but she makes it sound million times better

• YAAASSS 1

27 minutes ago, 808Dream said:

Disco is an absolutely great album, love all the Sakgra remixes he's doing to make the album sound like one of her PWL releases back from the 80s, she's also a great live vocalist for a pop act, too bad she's so underrated.

Yep- still loving the Disco era! I thought the Sakgra remixes were pretty solid but not amazing. Gonna have to give them another chance. Then again, the PWL sound isn’t my favorite to start with. Some gems for sure though. ? 

27 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

Not sure if I would listen to it without Kylie but it's a cute little bop.

You took the words right out of my mouth! 
? 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

10 hours ago, 365MM said:

Yep- still loving the Disco era! I thought the Sakgra remixes were pretty solid but not amazing. Gonna have to give them another chance. Then again, the PWL sound isn’t my favorite to start with. Some gems for sure though. ? 

You took the words right out of my mouth! 
?

oh all right if you're not a fan of the PWL sound Sakgra Remixes aren't the thing for you, i'm a big PWL addict so Pete Hammond and Sakgra are my thing lol :-D