Fifth Harmony (+ unreleased tracker/ master post)

reflection

On 2/13/2021 at 3:02 AM, onewish said:

hey harmonizers! I couldn't find a fifth harmony artist page here, I thought may as well make one of these for us to discuss Fifth Harmony + hopefully the current soloists (Lauren Normani Dinah Ally) cause I dont imagine a solo page for these four doing well. regardless this can be for the group only or in addition the soloists whatever the people choose. so lets discuss fifth harmony!

also I thought I might do another unreleased infopost cause I need to sort mine + they had a lot of snippets + info. plus the rumours are true their unreleased is better than their released (fuck epic)  :fishie: so imma keep track of them here + a section in here for the soloists too (I could imagine a few people would use this for sorting or general info cause I like to be detailed and theres alot the general fandom isnt aware of that I came across)

I know they been dead for a while, but I still stan them as solo artists and interesting to see how they've diversified and whats next Lauren's coming soon!! ive always been a big fan cause they were my introduction to music really they're the first artist I ever became a fan of when I was like 13 in 2015, and for about 2 years they're basically all I listened to so the nostalgia bond is tight. we got two leaks last year out of nowhere so lets hope theres more + they recorded a shit ton as a group at one point it was 5 songs a day.

**INCOMPLETE/ IN PROGRESS** Fifth Harmony Unreleased Infopost

Info: Press the reveal hidden contents text beneath this to reveal.

Hide contents

97EF956C-6D78-4E3A-8E98-DB91B771C57F_Fotor.jpg

Key: | Full HQ | Snippet | No Snippet or Audio Full LQ/ Live Performance | * Not Intended For The Album However Recorded During The Era | Pitch Demo/ Fake Notes: *Still in development **Purely informational/educational all information here is reporting on publicly availible information ***there are no links to illegal streams or downloads

Any suggestions new info etc comment under this thread and ill respond asap and update.

21A7AC91-309E-462C-8CC0-614D0913D8CE.JPEG

Anything Could Happen - A studio recording of a song they performed on X-Factor. It is unknown if this was at any point intended for Better Together. Producers: N/A  // Writers: Ellie Goulding. Demo | 1 

Better Days - From the same session as ‘No Boys Allowed’.  It was registered on GEMA. Producers: Toby Gad // Writers: Ali Tamposi, Fifth Harmony. Demo | 1 

Drown On Solid Ground - First teased by the producer Mark J Feist on twitter 2014, describing the song as 'mid-up tempo and the beat is crazy' Full demo leaked. Producers: Mark J Feist  // Writers: [to be added]. Demo | 1 

Me & My Girls (Demo) - A snippet was posted by dinah on twitter. Producers: [to be added]  // Writers: [to be added]. Demo | 1 |

Magic - Registered alongside other Better Together songs. The songs arist is registered as ‘Madison Beer’, suggesting she may have been handed the song as they shared the same label and planned to release it, before being dropped. All 5 girls have writing credits on the song. Producers: Sean Maxwell  // Writers: [to be added]. Demo | 1 

No Boys Allowed - A snippet was leaked by leaks5h. From the same session as ‘Better Days’. It was registered on GEMA. Producers: Toby Gad  // Writers: Ali Tamposi, Fifth Harmony. Demo | 1 

One Of These Days (a.k.a. American Crime) - recordings of performances by the songwriter 'Nova Rockafella' are on YouTube. Producers: [to be added]  // Writers: [to be added]. Demo | 1 

One Wish - Target bonus track on physical copies of Better Together. Performed many times. Producers: [to be added]  // Writers: [to be added]. Demo | 1 

Talk To Me - A snippet was leaked by leaks5h. Producers: [to be added]  // Writers: [to be added]. Demo | 1 

Tellin' Me - performed across 5 tours yet lacks a release or studio leak. However ally brookes friend onairjake, who leaked all studio snippets in 2015, has the full demo and has promised to leak it in full one day. The song was confirmed by Dinah to supposed to be released for ‘Reflection’, however it was scrapped due to the direction of the record being changed. Currently we know of two mixes, one where Camila leads the chorus (Dinah posted on twitter) and one where Ally leads the chorus (The one onairjake has). On live versions of the song, Dinah sings the first verse instead of Lauren. Producers: [to be added]  // Writers: [to be added]. Demo | 1 | | 3 |

2A75743B-0471-4562-B3AB-A0FB3DEB3B1B.JPEG

All Again - A song recorded during 'Reflection' sessions. Meghan Trainor's demo was recorded in 2013 for her debut album 'Title', but was ultimately handed to Fifth Harmony to record as she was enlisted as a writer for Fifth Harmony. Fifth Harmony's demo was recorded in 2014 for their upcoming album, but was cut from the tracklist. The song was obtained by MusicMafia, before being sold and eventually leaked. Later, two snippets of Meghan Trainor's demo leaked. Producers: N/A  // Known Writers: Meghan Trainor. Another demo leaked alongside a instrumental in 2021. Demo | 1 | 2 |

Boyfriend - A song recorded during 'Reflection' sessions. A minute snippet of this song was leaked. It was being sold years ago alongside the writers demo for 'Who Can I Run To' but this never surfaced in full. Producers: N/A  // Known Writers: N/A. Demo | 1 |

Change the Bad Boy - A song recorded during 'Reflection' sessions. Leaked by leaks5h. Producers: N/A  // Known Writers: N/A Demo | 1 |

Goodbye - A song recorded during 'Reflection' sessions. A low quality recording was leaked allegedly from Dinah's iCloud hack. Producers: N/A  // Known Writers: N/A Demo | 1 |

Ladder - A song recorded during 'Reflection' sessions. Leaked by leaks5h. Producers: N/A  // Known Writers: N/A. Demo | 1 |

No Catching Feelings - A song recorded during early 'Reflection' sessions. A low quality recording was leaked by leaks5h. This was polled between 'The Way You Look' and 'Talk To Me' to be leaked in full. Producers: N/A  // Known Writers: N/A. Demo | 1 |

No Filter - A song recorded during 'Reflection' sessions. Leaked by leaks5h. Producers: N/A  // Known Writers: Victoria Monet. Demo | 1 |

No Way (Demo) - Confirmed by Fifth Harmony in a interview as a song initially recorded during Reflection sessions passed onto to their new album, it was added onto the deluxe version of 7/27. A snippet of the original demo featuring unreleased vocals by Camila in the prechorus was leaked by leaks5h. Demo | 1 |

Over - A song recorded during early 'Reflection' sessions. Performed on Tour, with Dinah singing the second pre-chorus with Lauren rather than Camila in the studio. The full song leaked in studio quality but sounds LQ. It was eventually cut from the album. Producers: N/A  // Known Writers: N/A. Demo | 1 |

Sensitive - A song recorded during 'Reflection' sessions. Producers: N/A  // Known Writers: Victoria Monet. Demo | 1 |

Tinderella - Confirmed by Fifth Harmony in a interview that this was a song written by Meghan Trainor for their upcoming album they were excited about, 'Reflection'. Producers: N/A  // Known Writers: Meghan Trainor.

You Gave Me Love - Snippet leaked 2021. Released by Macy Kate. Written by Meghan Trainor, Mike Krompass, Andrew Fromm, and Macy Kate.

The Way You Look - A song recorded during early 'Reflection' sessions. A snippet was leaked by leaks5h. Producers: N/A  // Known Writers: N/A. Demo | 1 |

Who Can I Run To? - A song recorded during 'Reflection' sessions. Confirmed to be produced by Hitmaka in a interview when this song was asked about. Although they confirmed they recorded a version of the song, the snippets that leaked were not them. It was brought up again during 5H3 era and Lauren said they may re-record it for their new album. Later snippets sang by them leaked. in 2020 a snippet of the studio instrumental leaked. Producers: Hitmaka  // Known Writers: N/A. Demo | 1 |

Worth It (No Rap) - A song recorded during early 'Reflection' sessions. Official mix without Kid Ink released only in the UK. This was later added as a UK bonus track to 7/27. The song is unreleased elsewhere.  Producers: [to be added]  // Known Writers: [to be added]. Demo | 1 |

Unknown Song 1 (a.k.a. What More Could You Ask For?) - A snippet of the writers demo was leaked. Demo | 1 |

130E42D3-8FC5-43CF-A3A3-F8F14424EADC.JPEG

All In My Head (Flex) [No Rap] - A song recorded by Fifth Harmony during '7/27' sessions. A mix of this version of the song was serviced to radio stations. The original file leaked. Producers: [to be added]  // Writers: [to be added]. 

Big Bad Wolf - A song recorded by Fifth Harmony during '7/27' sessions. Japan exclusive bonus track. The song is unreleased in all other formats. 

Fools Like Us - Registered on BMI and Warner Chappell during 7/27 era. Composers: Oscar Holter, OZGO, Justin Tranter.

Squeeze (Demo) - A song recorded by Fifth Harmony during '7/27' sessions. 'Squeeze' produced by Kygo was ultimately released on the album. Although not circulated yet a demo version exists. Producers: [to be added]  // Writers: [to be added]. 

Monies (feat. Tory Lanez) - A song recorded by Fifth Harmony during '7/27' sessions. Similarly to 'Scared of Happy' and 'The Life', Monies is a song written by Tinashe and produced by StarGate. Fifth Harmony's demo leaked in full. Tinashe's pitch demo leaked along with Fifth Harmony's full demo featuring vocals from Tory Lanez. Known Producers: StarGate  // Known Writers: Tinashe.

That's My Girl (Acoustic Demo) - A song recorded by Fifth Harmony during '7/27' sessions. A acoustic version made by CCMC features unreleased demo vocals from the recording session including different lyrics, different distribution and vocal takes not found in the released version. Although the instrumental is not 'real', the vocals are. Known Producers: [to be added]  // Known Writers: [to be added].

That's My Girl (Demo) - A song recorded by Fifth Harmony during '7/27' sessions. Two sets of the stems of this song leaked, one being the Remix Stems, which inherently feature no difference to the released, and the Multi-Tracks. The Multi-Tracks feature raw, untouched vocals and different production, noticeably in the last prechorus. These can be mixed down into a MP3 file, although it won't be a official mix. Known Producers: [to be added]  // Known Writers: [to be added].

Work From Home (No Rap) - A song recorded by Fifth Harmony during '7/27' sessions. A mix of this version of the song was serviced to radio stations. The original file leaked. Producers: [to be added]  // Writers: [to be added]. 

Voicemail - A song recorded by Fifth Harmony during '7/27' sessions. Camila sang a snippet of this song in a interview months before it was released on Napster exclusively as a bonus track. The song is unreleased in all other formats.

1000 Hands - A song recorded by Fifth Harmony during '7/27' sessions. Japan exclusive bonus track. The song is unreleased in all other formats. Originally the song was a collaboration between Poo Bear and Georgia Ku, however was supplemented as a piano ballad when handed to Fifth Harmony. The song along with 'The Life' are the two Fifth Harmony songs never performed.

87FF820C-867B-4A17-8493-3107177C8D6F_Fotor.jpg

Better With You (with Captain Cuts) - A song recorded during 'Fifth Harmony' sessions. It is unknown whether the mix that leaked is produced by Captain Cuts or StarGate, but at one point the song was handed to Captain Cuts to be released as a duo single between Fifth Harmony and Captain Cuts sometime during 5H3 era according to registration on the site GEMA. This was ultimately scrapped. The full demo leaked in 2020. A snippet of a reworked version by Jason Derulo was leaked in 2019. It was confirmed by insider BOZ that the song was sold to PCD. Producers: [to be added]  // Writers: [to be added]

Down (No Rap) - A mix of this version of the song was serviced to radio stations. The original file leaked. Producers: [to be added]  // Writers: [to be added]. 

Down (Spanish Version) - Performed at KCA Mexico. Although a studio version exists and can be heard in the backtrack, this was never released. Producers: [to be added]  // Writers: [to be added]. 

Taste of Heaven - Registered on BMI during 5H3 Era.

A Beautiful Day - Registered on BMI during 5H3 Era.

Feel So Right - A song recorded during 'Fifth Harmony' sessions. It is thought to be recorded in the same session as 'Better With You' as it features the same background vocalist. The song leaked in full. Producers: N/A  // Writers: N/A

Por Favor (Demo) [Pitbull feat. Fifth Harmony] - A demo version of Por Favor was played by a radio station weeks before the song was released. Almost full recordings of this were leaked. It features only Lauren singing lead vocals, as opposed to the released version and much quieter adlibs from Ally. 

PSA - A song recorded during 'Fifth Harmony' sessions. It leaked alongside 'Feel So Right'. Although being a rough demo, they named their tour after this song, and interpolated parts of this song into the tours intro. Producers: N/A  // Writers: N/A

74EF9EBE-5DF5-498C-8BCF-AC7D137E77D2.JPEG

Young & Beautiful - It is unknown when this was recorded or for what purpose as it wasn’t their usual personnel, however it is speculated to have been recorded during Better Together era, if not Reflection. The full song leaked in 2016. The writers demo also leaked.

Me & My Girls - Although released as a single, the song lacks a proper release. It is only available on iTunes exclusive (outside of the U.K.) and Japanese editions of reflection. It was also not on any physical editions of Better Together.

Uptown Funk (feat. Jasmine V., Jacob Whitesides & Mahogany Lox) - Studio cover released in promotion of 'The Reflection Tour' in collaboration with the opening acts.

Left Swipe Dat - A now unreleased song recorded by many YouTubers + Becky G with vocals from Fifth Harmony. It is still unknown why this even exists.

Anything is Possible - Recorded for a commercial released in 2014.

Rock Your Candies - Recorded for a commercial released in 2014.

Too Much - Recorded between Better Together and Reflection era. Unknown if this is a Fifth Harmony demo or solo Camila Cabello demo. A minute snippet was leaked by leaks5h. Julia Michaels demo leaked in full. Producers: Jason Evigan  // Writers: Julia Michaels

Bitchology - Alleged pitch demo.

If These Walls Could Talk - Alleged pitch demo sang by Nikki Flores.

Make Love Commandments - Alleged pitch demo sang by Good Girl.

Awhile - Alleged pitch demo sang by Good Girl.

**INCOMPLETE/ IN PROGRESS** Soloist Unreleased Infopost

Reveal hidden contents

Can someone give me the link to the You gave me love snippet please? 

hi everyone, huge overhaul and im retiring the solo artist infopost not the group one for now cause itll be too much work to keep it all updated, still so much to add to the group one but i thought id compile a list of some interesting career findings looking through this digitalspy thread in chronological order. very interesting to look back at information that was new 5 years ago with that retrospective. what i found very interesting is how theres more info on their scrapped sessions than the ones that were released, really goes to show how much there really is out there we havent heard😭

Better Together

Scrapped debut album + single rollout - 10/09/13: Debut album is expected around December according to Vice President of Epic with a tour December/Early January. They want to give the girls a legit shot at a Top 3 debut with their album and just need a little more time. A new single will be released soon which will either be "Who Are You" or "Better Together". #4

Alleged scrapped song15/10/13: I wonder what happened to Warrior. I happened to see them live opening for Cher Lloyd and I thought that was their best moment. Pretty sure they said it was an original planned to be on the EP. #24

Fifth harmony in studio with Miley Cyrus's producers, Better together single scrapped - 23/12/13 It appears there's been a change of plans for the girls. Better Together (song) isn't going to be sent to radio it appears atm. The girls are going back into the studio to record new songs with new producers (Miley's producers have been confirmed). #114

Toby Gad sessions mentioned in December 2013 - Later found out to be the songs 'No Boys Allowed' and 'Better Days', written with Ali Tamposi.

Fifth Harmony have had 22 finished songs by January 2014 - 12/01/14 One of the girls' parents said they have 22 songs fully finished and that a huge surprise is coming after their tour with Demi. #117

Better Together sound does not seem to have been scrapped just yet by January 2014 - More sessions with Better Together executive producer17/01/14: Julian Bunetta (Better Together Executive Producer) tweeted he is waiting on the girls to arrive back in LA to begin recording. #119

Reflection

Appears Fifth Harmony's sound direction is shifting towards what would turn into 'Reflection' by February 2014, a more soulful r&b sound, hinted by sessions booked with The Rascals (Ariana Grande - Yours Truly) [eventually shelved] - 13/02/14: They're soon to hit the studio with The Rascals (Ariana Grande's Honeymoon Avenue). So I'm glad to see them finally heading in the correct direction. #133

Fifth Harmony working on the song Reflection in April 2014

Fifth Harmony perform new songs from Reflection in April 2014. All originals were released and maintained on the tracklist until February 2015 apart from 'Over' - 26/07/14Setlist: 3. Reflection, 4. New song -Going Nowhere, 5. We Know, 6. New song- Over, 7. BO$$ #449

Fifth Harmony has more sessions with BO$$ crew in July 2014 [shelved] - 18/07/14: The girls are currently back in the studio with Jacob Kasher, Tayla Parx and Ricky Reed(Wallpaper) #402

According to Wikipedia, Reflection was recorded between March 2014 and August 2014 - Though Fifth Harmony still had many recording sessions in studio for the album after August 2014 up until December 2014, including many delays for the album eventually released February 2015, for some reason it appears all (known) sessions after August 2014 were scrapped.

Fifth Harmony in studio again with Tommy and Victoria September 2014 (Note: this could be the song 'A Dream' which shares the same credits as We Know) [eventually shelved] - 19/09/14: They are back in the studio again with Tommy and Victoria who are responsible for We Know #577

Fifth Harmony in studio with J.R. Rotem and Eric Hudson October 2014 [eventually shelved] 07/10/14: - The girls were in the studio with J.R Rotem and Eric Hudson #592

Lauren mentions 'No Way', 2 years before its release!9/12/14: Lauren mentioned in an interview that they recorded a song called ’No Way' and it's a mid-tempo that manages to showcase their vocals very well.  #914

Fifth Harmony in studio with Diane Warren [shelved] -18/12/14: The girls were in the recording studio last night with Diane Warren. #983

7/27

DJ Flict reveals he is working with Fifth Harmony February 2015

With the first mention of new recording sessions in 6 months, it seems 7/27 started off looking a lot like Reflection [shelved]- 03/05/15: So the girls(Mainly Normani and Dinah) are with Taylor Parks and Harmony Samuels. Looks like they're already starting on 5H2! #2009

Harmony Samuels talks working with Fifth Harmony25/08/15: Are you also working with them on other material? Yes! I just started working with them last week for their new album. It’s really different. It’s really fresh. They’ve definitely grown. It’s a little bit more soulful, a little bit more quirky, definitely a little bit more Destiny’s Child-esque, you know what I’m saying? You’re going to hear more of their voices as individuals.

Fifth Harmony in studio with Harmony Samuels and The Rascals again [shelved] - 01/10/15: The girls are back in studio and i'm very excited. last night they were working with Harmony Samuels and The Rascals who produced most of Ariana's Yours Truly album, which was a gem!! Harmony also produced IILWAM. #2783

Fifth Harmony in studio with Meghan Trainor and DJ Flict - 1/10/15: Disappointed that the girls are working with DJ flict and Meghan Trainor for 5h2. #2788

Ally Brooke talks in November 2015 about new sessions with Meghan Trainor, including a new song 'Tinderella'. 

In a Billboard article, Lauren talks aspects of their current sonical focus - 02/10/15: Lauren said they've recorded some dope songs with horns, however, as a group they have decide to also focus a bit more on some slow, soulful songs,(destiny's child vibe) and mature lyrics. #2803

In a turning point for the era, it is revealed Fifth Harmony are working with Max Martin! [shelved] 02/10/15: The girls are working with Max Martin! #2794

Max Martin and his team allegedly take lead during this period of 7/27 - 02/10/15: According to Jason Lipshutz from Billboard, Max and his team are leading the charge on 5H2!!! #2796

Ally and Dinah spotted at Max Martin's house 03/10/15: Looking through ally and dinah's snapchat, they were at Max's house. #2816

In October 2015, it is revealed Fifth Harmony were at a writing camp, working with producers Max Martin, Dr. Luke, Mitch Allan [shelved] Lukas Loules, and Jason Evigan [released] - They cut 4 to 5 songs a day.

In October 2015, Fifth Harmony describes the sound of the album at this point of the sessions.

In a Spin article published October 30th 2015, Dinah talks about Fifth Harmony's new music - She reveals sessions with Stargate and Max Martin. She lists personnell for the album in its current state, including Stargate, Jason Evigan [released], Victoria Monét, Tommy Brown and Mitch Allan [shelved]. She talks writing for the album first time. She reveals 6 songs with Max Martin recorded across multiple recording sessions. She says she could hear Nicki Minaj rapping on one of the 6 Max Martin songs.

In November 2015, Justin Tranter talks writing and recording 'Fools Like Us' with Fifth Harmony, OZGO and Oscar Holter in a Spin article - I talked to Dinah Jane the other day and she said you were also back working on the group’s second record too. Is that right? Tranter: For sure. All those girls are so f**king fierce. It blows, because I did “Like Mariah” but I wasn’t in the studio when they cut it. So this song that we just did last week, I was actually there when they cut it and these voices. I mean, these girls are destroyers.

Lauren Jauregui talks scrapped ballads from 7/2703/03/16: Lauren told a fan that although ballads were recorded for 7/27, there will be no ballads on the final tracklist. #2969

Edited by onewish
  • Like 1

• reflection changed the title to Fifth Harmony (+ soloists) (+ unreleased tracker/ infopost)
  • reflection changed the title to Fifth Harmony (+ unreleased tracker/ infopost)
1 hour ago, Cabello96 said:

‘Ladder’ was recorded in the 7/27 era not reflection 

Do you have a source? I don’t have one either lol tbh most leaks5h songs have no sources, the reason I’m thinking it’s reflection is following the trend that leaks5h only leaked/ had reflection + better together outtakes, even the no way demo snippet they leaked was from reflection

I think they came back to leak PSA and feel so right a few years later but the batch they leaked before all seemed to follow the trend of BT/ reflection and the ones with sources reflected the dates of 2013-2014 but I also never saw the OG a source of this can anyone confirm who leaked these two?

01. Reflection
02. Going Nowhere
03. We Know

04. No Filter
05. No Way
06. Little Too Much
07. Radar
08. This Ain’t A Love Song
09. Single
10. Boyfriend Boyfriend
11. Who Can I Run To?
12. Everlasting
13. Like Mariah
14. Suga Mama

15. Say Goodbye

Apparently this is real (not posting the actual image cause it’s from Dinah’s iCloud hack)

this leaked in December 2015

no filter, too much snippets leaked in 2016, no way was released in 2016 + demo snippet from leaks5h, so unless leaks5h and Dinah’s iCloud hacker are legit the same person theres not really a way this could’ve been faked

Thoughts? 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 12:19 AM, reflection said:

01. Reflection
02. Going Nowhere
03. We Know

04. No Filter
05. No Way
06. Little Too Much
07. Radar
09. Single
10. Boyfriend Boyfriend
11. Who Can I Run To?
12. Everlasting
13. Like Mariah
14. Suga Mama

15. Say Goodbye

Apparently this is real (not posting the actual image cause it’s from Dinah’s iCloud hack)

no filter, too much snippets leaked in 2016, no way was released in 2016 + demo snippet from leaks5h, so unless leaks5h and Dinah’s iCloud hacker are legit the same person theres not really a way this could’ve been faked

Thoughts? 

this album would have ate down wtf. i’m so mad. 

On 1/31/2022 at 12:19 AM, reflection said:

01. Reflection
02. Going Nowhere
03. We Know

04. No Filter
05. No Way
06. Little Too Much
07. Radar
09. Single
10. Boyfriend Boyfriend
11. Who Can I Run To?
12. Everlasting
13. Like Mariah
14. Suga Mama

15. Say Goodbye

Thoughts? 

oh meant to put this here. i think it’s a possibility that they’re in relation somehow. a TON of the snippets they posted or were involved in have the girls talking, people talking, seem unfinished, or like they were recorded with an iphone. before they left they did say “that’s all we have to say” or something weird like that. So maybe it’s a team of people. (If u want source lmk I can probably find the tweet) The reason I’m confused is when is it from? Early 2014? Cause it would have to be without BO$$ or Sledgehammer. Regardless I think this is what we deserved it has those more r&b vibes. 

Also note: Hitmaka is the producer of What More, Boyfriend & Who Can I Run To and in a youtube video it shows him playing all the snippets.

• reflection changed the title to Fifth Harmony (+ unreleased tracker/ master post)