Jump to content

Exposing Unreleased, Angelsky, Crownx and many more alts...


Recommended Posts

Just now, freedombylj said:

How many accs here are alts pls someone guide me

Believe is Believe and that's all

 

Angelsky (Unreleased) is the only one of their accounts here (from what I know). But from that Clarissa bitch maybe 2 or that's a friend

  • WTF 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this dates back quite a long time. I have found out from friends and h**king about the user Unreleased. Who I thought I needed to expose now. Unreleased goes on pophatesflop as ‘AngelSky.’ On Leake

What the actual fuck is all this? I swear, I leave for a few hours and I come back to this trading drama bullshit. This topic has more pages than most of our albums threads. If y'all spent this m

This tea is piping hot

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, believe said:

PLEASE, another alt

Don't believe me guys, you'll just be lied to by AngelSky

LMFAO, U ARE A RAP FAN, A HACKER AND A LOOSER, FUCK U, INFITITYS FUCK U

BEBE REXHA STANS AND SELENA STANS BE SAFE CAUSE HE IS COMING TO Y'ALL

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

okay so from this so far I have

from one perspective: Unreleased lied to their buyers while trading and spreading unreleased songs and not letting them know

from the other: believe hacked Unreleased (and extorted nudes..?), from there they spread and eventually leaked

Link to post
Share on other sites

At the end of the day. People can vouch for me. I'm sure Unknown will be here to tell you he had no idea of sweetnere and Sweetnere will be here to speak about Cabeyo.

If you wanna believe Angelsky that's fine with me, but it won't end well. 

I'll take any questions

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, believe said:

Believe is Believe and that's all

 

Angelsky (Unreleased) is the only one of their accounts here (from what I know). But from that Clarissa bitch maybe 2 or that's a friend

They are people that actually KNOWS the truth hacker im tired of hiding from u, FUCK U AGAIN

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, idrk said:

okay so from this so far I have

from one perspective: Unreleased lied to their buyers while trading and spreading unreleased songs and not letting them know

from the other: believe hacked Unreleased (and extorted nudes..?), from there they spread and eventually leaked

Who wouldn't want unreleased's nudes man! Jk, sweetnere and unknown hurry tf up and get here

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, believe said:

At the end of the day. People can vouch for me. I'm sure Unknown will be here to tell you he had no idea of sweetnere and Sweetnere will be here to speak about Cabeyo.

If you wanna believe Angelsky that's fine with me, but it won't end well. 

I'll take any questions

And they are ok with it cause WE WORKED HARD FOR MONTHS FOR ALL THESE CAMILA TRACKS

U JUST CAME AND STOLE ALL RAT

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, believe said:

Believe is Believe and that's all

 

Angelsky (Unreleased) is the only one of their accounts here (from what I know). But from that Clarissa bitch maybe 2 or that's a friend

i am a AngelSky supporter 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, believe said:

At the end of the day. People can vouch for me. I'm sure Unknown will be here to tell you he had no idea of sweetnere and Sweetnere will be here to speak about Cabeyo.

If you wanna believe Angelsky that's fine with me, but it won't end well. 

I'll take any questions

pervert ! pedo !

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, freedombylj said:

Well the lesson here is, stay in school and don't buy unreleased songs, kids, these things gotta hapoen for us to get leaks.

Basically yep. Because there's a lot of  Thief's around, and only I Look Like An Angel

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...